Unbiased AB is a tech company based in Sweden, Fighting Fake News and Misinformation with a focus on futuristic innovation and next-generation technology. The areas we are focused on currently include Blockchain technology, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Natural Language Processing.
It’s no secret that the current social media and Internet platforms have many flaws when it comes to transparency, privacy, and false information. With increasingly biased news in traditional media combined with false information on the Internet, people across the globe are not able to make decisions based on reliable data and insights. Fake News is not only affecting us as individuals but also our communities at large.
We are addressing the problem of Bias in technology, Fake news and the fact that it is difficult to follow up on the origin of news, data and information. We are approaching this complex problem in a staged manner whereby we start at the core algorithm level of applications and we scale to the end-user interaction level. We believe that one single solution cannot address this issue, the only way to address this problem is by educating people, enterprises, communities and empowering them with necessary tools & solutions.
Articles about Unbiased:
- September 3, 2021 10 promising Amsterdam-based startups to keep an eye on 2021 and beyond
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- September 9, 2020 Dublin-based Swyg nabs €1 million to combine AI and peer-interviewers to remove bias from recruitment
- September 1, 2020 5 European Google competitors to watch
- July 3, 2020 Episode 1 of the EU-Startups Podcast: The BIG PITCH!
- June 3, 2020 10 things startups can teach large corporates
- April 3, 2020 DevSkiller snaps up €1 million to help companies hire top tech talent
- March 12, 2020 10 European startups fighting fake news and disinformation
- March 3, 2020 “The best thing companies can do is listen to women”: Interview with Clue’s founder Ida (Women’s Day special)
- February 4, 2020 Wales-based AMPLYFI acquires Deep Web Technologies, to help companies unlock deep web data
- September 25, 2019 Berlin-based digital identity startup Passbase secures €3.3 million for its privacy-conscious verification solution
- December 18, 2018 Reshaping the HR industry – Interview with Harver CEO Barend Raaff
- November 5, 2018 10 European startups protecting us from fake news and data privacy breaches
- July 9, 2018 10 Maltese startups to look out for in 2018 and beyond
- June 13, 2018 Crowdinvesting: Start angel investing with Envestio – even with a small budget (Sponsored)
- January 17, 2018 So you want to build an app? Here is how to budget (Sponsored)
- November 2, 2017 EatAndTheCity raises €3.3 million to launch the next generation local restaurant discovery platform
- January 11, 2017 CompareEuropeGroup secures €20 million Series A funding to help European consumers save time and money