Omio, formerly called GoEuro, is constantly evolving and we’re looking for people with big ambitions, hard skills and a positive attitude to join our ever-growing team of international dynamos. At Omio your ideas aren’t just welcome—they shape how we work and grow.
Our employees hail from more than 45 countries and speak a variety of languages. So, whether you’re from Berlin or Botswana, starting your career or looking to advance it, Omio is the place for you.
Articles about Omio:
- September 23, 2020 How can we discuss racial diversity and inclusion at work? (interviews with founders)
- August 19, 2020 Berlin-based Omio secures €83.7 million to strengthen position as global travel platform
- January 14, 2020 Berlin-based unicorn Omio launches its travel booking platform in the US and Canada
- December 31, 2019 Top tips for founders on how to survive frequent work travel
- November 14, 2019 London-based Snowplow Analytics raises €4.7 million to help more businesses to collect and own their customer data
- November 4, 2019 Berlin-based travel tech unicorn Omio acquires Australian travel planning engine Rome2rio
- June 27, 2019 Copenhagen’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 5, 2019 Be very hungry and confident about your business – Interview with Shmuel Chafets, General Partner at Target Global
- April 17, 2019 60+ awesome people you’ll meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- April 16, 2019 27 European startups that have reached unicorn status
- April 15, 2019 10 European VCs with a focus on B2C startups
- April 5, 2019 10 things you’ll learn at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 2-3 in Barcelona
- February 14, 2019 Berlin-based travel platform GoEuro becomes Omio as it accelerates its international expansion