On May 12-13, we’re going to host this year’s edition of the EU-Startups Summit in sunny Barcelona. We’ll have inspiring speakers like founders & CEOs of TravelPerk, ManoMano, CoachHub, Omio, Tiendeo, Criteo, Railsbank, Electronic Arts (and many more!), great networking opportunities, an “Investors on Stage” session, a workshop stage, and exhibition hall, but most importantly: An exciting Pitch Competition with 15 of Europe’s most promising early-stage startups!
Like every year, our goal here is to find and showcase Europe’s very best seed and pre-seed startups out there! For this year’s pitch competition, we expect a total of about 1,500 applications. The application phase starts now and closes on March 16. You can apply here!
The Prize Package:
The Prize Package for the winning startup will be worth around €90K in total. It includes the following benefits:
- €50K investment proposal by APX (after a quick due diligence process). APX is Europe’s leading earliest-stage VC, backed by Axel Springer and Porsche, and supports and partners with the most ambitious pre-seed startups from Europe and beyond – often as their first investor.
- $10K in Freshworks credits, across Freshworks business software products, including CRM, LiveChat, support, marketing automation, ITSM, and HRMS.
- €8.5K in credits for an explainer video maker account of mysimpleshow.
- 1 year of Pipedrive (Sales CRM) – professional package of Pipedrive for 10 team members (value: ~€6K).
- 1 year Outgrow essentials plan for up to 20 users (total value: ~$6.5k). Outgrow helps you create calcs, quizzes, chatbots (etc.) to acquire, qualify & engage leads.
- 3 year CLUB membership and an exhibition table at the EU-Startups Summit 2023, including 3 event tickets (total package value: ~€5K)
- €3K in credits for the cloud communications platform Vonage, which allows startups to integrate voice, video and messaging into their applications.
- 1 year Guru Plan for SEMrush worth €2.2K, which gives you access to their SEO and online visibility management SaaS platform.
The selected teams will get a lot of valuable feedback from a jury of well-known venture capital investors. The jury that we put together for the in-person editon of this year’s EU-Startups Summit consists of Lina Chong (Target Global), Volker Hirsch (Amadeus Capital Partners), Dr. Aline Vedder (Lakestar), Henric Hungerhoff (APX).
In addition, we’ll have many more VC firms, business angels and startup accelerators among our attendees. And: We’ll have a great networking app with AI-powered functionalities to help you to find the right contacts.
How to apply:
If you’d like to pitch your startup with a 3-minute-presentation in front of a large and interested audience of investors, startup enthusiasts, media people and an expert jury, you can now apply here! The application deadline is on March 16!
Precondition: Your startup should be in pre-seed or seed stage, not older than 2 ½ years, should have raised no venture capital yet (or less than €500K) and has to be based in Europe (EU plus UK, Norway, Switzerland, etc.).
Timings & Tickets: The EU-Startups Summit will take place on May 12-13 in beautiful Barcelona. Aside of the pitch competition there will be many more highlights, which we are now announcing on a weekly basis. Tickets are available here.