Honest Mobile is the UK’s first Carbon Neutral Mobile Network, has access to 3x more masts than any other network in the UK and has a NPS of 88 compares to an industry average of under 20. Built from scratch in the Cloud, Honest Mobile operates their own technology stack to offer realtime notifications to users allowing them to better manage their account and save money.
Articles about Honest Mobile:
- January 29, 2021 10 promising Latvia-based startups to watch in 2021
- January 22, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 18-22, 2021)
- December 16, 2019 “It’s important to stick to your vision”: Interview with YFood’s CEO Noël
- November 29, 2019 Moodwork, Parisian startup improving employee wellbeing, raises €2 million to conquer Europe
- June 20, 2019 Budapest-based Bitrise secures $20 million Series B investment
- May 24, 2019 10 Mallorca-based startups to watch in 2019 and beyond!
- February 19, 2019 10 European startups that will make you fall in love (or in bed)
- January 15, 2019 10 UK startups to look out for in 2019
- January 4, 2019 The good, the bad, and the exceptional of women in tech in 2018: As seen by 5 European female founders
- October 24, 2018 How to use Linkedin to generate leads for your startup
- June 19, 2018 Building the digital investment bank of the future – Interview with Simona Vaitkune, CEO of Fast Invest
- March 19, 2018 More smart money in the CEE region!
- January 17, 2018 So you want to build an app? Here is how to budget (Sponsored)
- October 2, 2017 Empowering retail stores to serve online customers – interview with HERO founder Adam Levene
- February 10, 2017 5 Croatian startups to look out for in 2017 and beyond
- May 27, 2015 Monese, a banking app for immigrants and expats across Europe, raises $1.8m
- September 5, 2014 Pirate Week or ‘When pirates take over Cologne’
- November 22, 2011 Interview with Hjalmar Winbladh (Wrapp)