Founders Pledge is a community of entrepreneurs who have committed to leveraging their success for social good.
Members pledge to give a small percentage of their personal proceeds to the charities of their choice following an exit, and the community also meets up for dinners, forums and talks exploring the latest news at the intersection of charity and technology.
Founders Pledge is bridging the gap between the private and social sector, by encouraging entrepreneurs to apply the same rigour and thoughtfulness to their philanthropy as they do to their business. We also provide research, consultancy and support around every donation, so that pledgers can feel confident that their funds are going to charities that are evidence based, transparent, and impactful.
Membership and all services provided, including events, online content and research, are completely free, meaning that 100% of every donation made goes directly to the members’ charities of choice.
Articles about Founders Pledge:
- January 26, 2021 Berlin-based Remagine secures €20 million to finance startups with impact
- July 8, 2020 UK-based Farewill raises €22.1 million to reduce funeral poverty and modernise the death industry
- April 29, 2020 10 promising sustainable food startups to watch in 2020
- January 20, 2020 Founders Pledge CEO David Goldberg will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit and share how founders can create meaningful impact
- August 14, 2019 Richard Branson’s Virgin StartUp announces commitment to gender equality in startup loans by the end of 2020
- March 18, 2019 Tech groups battle Brexit until the very end
- July 14, 2015 Medtep raises $2M to fuel future growth and international expansion