SINCE TV – is a promising project for collecting, analyzing and managing of big data. The solution allows to collect and analyze answers of experts and users in real-time over diverse burning social and political issues, concerning internal and foreign policy on the basis of political discussion show or “Sunday talk”, newscasts and any other real-time information stream as a “second screen” user application. Apart from the data collection and analysis platform, we offer a TV format called Delphi Show, featuring international experts and viewers in political and social scenarios predictors, which will let us collect а high-performance data on audience reactions.
Interactive mobile applications for media content with the involvement of a large number of users, turning passive TV and Internet users in active participants of the show. The platform allows toexchange information between television and studio audience, immediately measuring the responses of viewers – up to 10 million users (30% of the mass media audience in such advanced technology markets as Germany and Austria) can participate in interactive interaction within the framework of one event using the means of the second SS screen.
The business purpose is to create a new mass interactive service, with the management, measurement and analysis capabilities of various data groups (including experts) on political and socially important issues.
The business model assumes the following sources of profitability:
– Sales to a wide audience of TV shows – mobile applications (for each individual interactive media product) in leading mobile app stores – Google Play, Microsoft, App Store;
– Sales to TV channels of licenses for each developed and captured interactive media content.
– Sales to the B2B companies the analytical reports of the Big Data.
– Sale of advertising through mobile applications.
Rating of the promising markets
Ranking of the countries considered to be the most promising for development of interactive communication with the audience regarding the existing model of monetization in the information space. According our experts’ analyzing, the markets in the United States, China, Japan, Germany, Britain, France, India, and Brazil are considered to be the most attractive countries for development of interaction with the viewers. (The summary table is shown in Figure 1.)
GDP Population GDP
thous.people per capita Urbanization BiMcIndex Int. Int. TV AGE
% USD /month users min/day
Figure 1. Rating of the promising markets
Platform “SINCE” is ready.
Financing is required to take the platform to the market, develop sales of interactive products and interactive mobile apps.
Patents “Real-time method for collection and processing of multi-aspect data and respondents feedback”. Utilized in SINCE platform. have been applied for in the UK, the EU. Patent was obtained in Ukraine.
The interactive mobile application SUPERIN – an application for playing TV shows based on the SINCE TV platform is intended for use on mobile phones and is available for download through the mobile applications market of AppStore and Google play. SUPERIN is the first in Ukraine interactive mobile application created on the platform Since TV for playing with the television show Superintuition – the Ukrainian version of the American entertainment show Identity (broadcasted on the “New Channel” from 2010 in prime time).
Each issue features celebrities – well-known media personalities who will have to guess 12 Strangers in the studio, opening in turn the categories corresponding to each of them. The application was successfully tested on Ukrainian television.
To promote the product, an advertising campaign was launched aimed at reaching the target audience on social networks – Facebook, VKontakte, Instagram, Youtube. Using social networks, as well as connecting Google Ad words and website promotion, allowed to achieve more than 22 million views in 2 weeks. The average cost of contact (the price of 1 download) is 0.4 cu.
THE MAZE KIDS – the MIX of on-line, off line game and TV format game ( 42 rooms in the season) which can really impact on the development of leadership and professional competencies of children. Link to the promo video: http://sincetv.co.uk/case-study/#themaze
The interactive mobile apps THE MAZE KIDS gives opportunity for looking for the partners competitions and developing games on the transforming maze’s routs; opportunity for interactive live and off-line play in solve the riddles, puzzles, games and guesses on the maze’s routes directs, help of their favourite teams, and opportunity for parents and organizations (like educative and government ) in the reports about personal and teams skills and characteristics.
The interactive mobile apps THE DELPHI SHOW is for the news and TV show where experts discuss events happening in the world currently and user and viewers can predict the variants of development its.
There are many companies which can theoretically produce the same IT platform, but not the interactive content for its. There are three main companies which provide technical support for the entertainment TV shows: Screenz, Monterosa, Applicaster in Europe.
Investors to date:
Founders invested ~500K USD during 1.5 years of platform and products’ development
Investments in SINCE TV are an attractive opportunity to bring the company to the leading positions in the market for the analysis and managing of video content and big date.
Articles about SINCE TV:
- October 15, 2020 London-based Wirex achieves record crowdfund for crypto company, raising +€4 million on Crowdcube
- September 23, 2020 How can we discuss racial diversity and inclusion at work? (interviews with founders)
- September 7, 2020 Riga-based translation startup Lokalise raises €5 million to hire top talent, and goes fully remote
- August 11, 2020 Tips on how to land funding during the pandemic, from Europe’s VCs
- July 7, 2020 Latvia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- July 2, 2020 The self-titled “G-spot of Europe”: Lithuania’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 29, 2020 Meet 8 of Europe’s most popular tech YouTube influencers
- June 12, 2020 You’re tired of working from home? Here are 100+ of Europe’s coolest co-working spaces
- May 28, 2020 Finnish edtech Kide Science raises €1.5 million to get kids excited about science
- May 20, 2020 10 promising startups with Russian founders smashing it in Europe
- April 23, 2020 “We keep our business model flexible”: Interview with bunq’s founder Ali
- April 20, 2020 5 European Netflix alternatives to watch
- April 8, 2020 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- April 3, 2020 Discover the top female CEOs of the FTSE 100 Index (Sponsored)
- March 7, 2020 10 promising femtech startups to watch in 2020 (Women’s Day special)
- January 8, 2020 10 promising Netherlands-based startups to watch in 2020