Articles about Next Matter:
- June 18, 2021 London-based SearchSmartly aims to redefine the home search experience with €1.46 million in fresh funding
- June 16, 2021 What does the future hold for business travel?
- June 15, 2021 15 Marketing Tools to Boost Your Startup’s Growth in 2021
- June 15, 2021 Warsaw-based Ramp raises €8.3 million to expand its “PayPal for crypto” service
- June 7, 2021 Calling all innovative ideas and solutions for Industry 4.0 (Sponsored)
- May 25, 2021 10 European deathtech startups innovating in the end-of-life space
- May 20, 2021 Sustainable city solutions: Meet the 10 top startups shortlisted for the 2021 Future Hamburg Award (Sponsored)
- May 17, 2021 Tallinn-based EstateGuru closes Seedrs funding round at €1.3 million raised from 971 investors
- May 6, 2021 Irish machine learning startup Peroptyx raises €1.7 million to power expansion
- May 3, 2021 Meet Type Studio: The winner of the pitch competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- April 19, 2021 London-based MunchFit, fitness food startup, raises €1.3 million via Crowdcube campaign
- April 19, 2021 “It feels like the right time for the global manufacturing industry to have its web moment”: Interview with Wikifactory’s co-founder Tom Salfield
- April 7, 2021 German startup BRYTER lands €55.6 million for its no-code decision automation platform
- April 7, 2021 How to approach the best investors for your startup ‘online’
- March 22, 2021 Polish cleantech startup Airly raises €2.7 million to address the air quality health crisis
- March 18, 2021 “The real way to add value to employees is a sense of connection and belonging to the company”: Interview with Workvivo’s CEO, John Goulding
- March 11, 2021 What are startup mentors, and why do you need one?
- March 9, 2021 “It always starts with the founder, their story, how they see the world”: Interview with investor Julia Hawkins, General Partner at LocalGlobe & Latitude