The electricity of the future will be a model based on electrical transport and self-consumption. That means that you consume energy from your own solar panels and can share anything left over with other people. That’s what we're encouraging here at Holaluz. We want us all to own our own energy. Energy that’s yours is energy that you’re free to manage however you like.
Articles about Holaluz:
- March 8, 2022 TOP 100: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- April 20, 2021 Boom! Here comes the agenda for the EU-Startups Summit (28-30 April)
- March 11, 2021 Carlota Pi, co-founder of Holaluz, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- January 21, 2021 Apply now to join the finals of our big Pitch Competition at this year’s EU-Startups Summit (April 28-30)
- November 18, 2020 Spotlight on 20 kickass female founders in Spain
- July 13, 2020 20 of Europe’s most influential female startup voices to follow on Twitter
- April 8, 2020 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- February 11, 2020 Apply now to join the finals of our big Pitch Competition at the EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona!
- February 6, 2020 Carlota Pi, Co-Founder of Holaluz, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit on growing a greentech startup to IPO
- June 8, 2018 Join Codeworks in sunny Barcelona, learn how to code and start your tech career in 3 months!
- June 13, 2016 Pier 01 is Barcelona’s new HQ for entrepreneurs and startups