In its work so far, the company has innovated a whole range of products, registering a number of patents and copyrights, of which we emphasize: iTherapy technology which is installed in few devices for air cleaning and purification and for controlling and supervision of indoor air.
Company innovate few types of air filter composites for indoor air purification, smart module for measuring and control indoor and outdoor air quality, colour communication module, and device for the production of microclimate conditions.
Most of the projects are completed and some have already been placed on the market. Some of them are in the phase of commercial testing and preparation for production organization as they are a novel filter for destroying bioaerosol pollutants in the air.
iTherapy technology (patent registrated) is based on 11 high technologies in combination with super ionization , ventilation, UV sterilization and composite nanocoating filter, which can decompose and eliminate viruses, organic compounds, bacteria, mold, and other particle matters from the room air.
Articles about CRYSTAL Idea:
- September 12, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones we tracked last week
- August 24, 2022 The WeRoad Journey: Connecting people, culture and stories | Interview with Erika De Santi
- January 26, 2022 “The biggest opportunity lies where impact and profit have an equal importance to the company” : Interwiew with Agate Freimane, General Partner at Norrsken VC
- June 10, 2021 German startup EqualTo raises €3.5 million for their no-code sales commission operating system
- February 24, 2021 10 promising Croatian startups to watch in 2021
- March 9, 2020 “The next Amazon and Google will come up from the blockchain space”: Interview with elrond’s CEO Beniamin
- September 6, 2019 Beyond the sun, sea, and palm trees: the French Riviera startup ecosystem
- September 4, 2019 The basics of launching a successful crowdfunding campaign
- September 25, 2017 Building the leading sports crowdfunding platform – interview with Tifosy founder Fausto Zanetton
- April 25, 2016 Interview with Dimitris Tsingos, CEO of StartTech Ventures
- November 19, 2015 Growth Tribe Academy launches growth hacking courses in Amsterdam
- December 16, 2013 10 books every Internet entrepreneur would love to find under the Christmas tree