Storyblok is a headless CMS that enables developers and marketers to deliver powerful content experiences on any digital platform, one block at a time. Developers create flexible components that are independently managed by content teams using a visual editor and customizable workflow. Published content is delivered through an API, so changes are made once and will appear everywhere: websites, mobile, IoT, AR/VR, and beyond. Leading brands such as Adidas, Pizza Hut, and Coca-Cola use Storyblok to manage and share their content with the world.
Articles about Storyblok:
- July 9, 2021 “It is safe to say that the martech industry as a whole is thriving”: Interview with Storyblok’s founder, Dominik Angerer
- February 12, 2021 10 amazing Austrian startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- February 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 Feb, 2021)
- February 4, 2021 Austrian startup Storyblok raises €7 million Series A to fund its expansion to Germany and Ireland
- January 14, 2020 10 Austria-based startups to keep your eye on in 2020