RENT BOUTIQUE offers designers, boutiques, and all women the opportunity to monetize their clothes through our platform. We aim to change the behaviour of fashion lovers and believe that every girl or woman should have the opportunity to wear high-quality fashion clothes and accessories. By extending the lifespan of clothes, we empower our community to make a positive impact while looking stylish.
We are pioneers in fashion rental in Lithuania, and since 2023, we have been providing our services to foreign markets, mainly Poland. Empower yourself to look good while making a positive difference!
Articles about Rent Boutique:
- June 9, 2023 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 05 – 09)
- April 11, 2023 EU-Startups Summit 2023: Networking Guide
- March 24, 2023 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (March 20-24)
- March 8, 2023 TOP 100: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- March 7, 2023 100+ investors you will meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit!
- February 7, 2023 Fabian Thylmann will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona on April 20-21!
- February 2, 2023 An overview of European M&A deals this January
- December 20, 2022 25 of the most active female business angels in Europe this year
- October 31, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- July 15, 2022 Europe’s most impressive coworking spaces
- March 23, 2022 Spanish proptech startup Vivla raises €26 million to facilitate the flexible purchase of second homes
- March 18, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (14-18 March)
- March 1, 2022 Fabian Thylmann will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit in Barcelona on May 12-13!
- December 17, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Dec. 13-17)
- September 27, 2021 10 promising European startups disrupting the sustainable fashion industry
- August 20, 2021 London-based Semeris lands €700K to speed up legal contract reviewing by 10 times
- November 9, 2020 London-based Purple Dot raises €1.49 million to disrupt the fashion industry with a new fintech approach
- September 28, 2020 How has the pandemic changed the face of edtech?