Chat Ergo Bot
Chat Ergo Bot is the new AI chatbot agency and Nocode SaaS Platform for freelancers, SMEs, entrepreneurs and startups.
We are democratising chatbot technology 💬: we create chatbots 🤖 with artificial intelligence to help brands by designing, developing, training and implementing the perfect employee through:
* conversational bots (chatbots)
* virtual assistants (voicebots)
* switchboards (callbots)
* our no-code platform (SaaS): the most intuitive platform at the best price
We are an innovative, proactive and curious team with extensive international experience, providing international coverage from Valencia (Spain).
It's time to put a chatbot in your life, it's time to differentiate yourself from your competitors with Intelligence.
Articles about Chat Ergo Bot:
- November 25, 2022 Helping online retailers make money | The story of Upp as told by Co-Founder Ben White
- October 31, 2022 Sustainability: What it really means – from an investor perspective
- October 27, 2022 Berlin, Paris, London: A quick look into Europe’s TOP3 startup ecosystems
- October 25, 2022 Nordic hospitality innovator Bob W raises €21 million to expand across Europe
- September 23, 2022 All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 19-23)
- May 5, 2022 Reimagine the world of work with help from Webex (Sponsored)
- April 29, 2022 Warsaw-based Doctor.One picks up €2.1 million for its virtual clinic transforming European healthcare
- April 22, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (April 18-22)
- April 1, 2022 “Our social impact goes beyond the environment to support positive health and wellbeing”: Interview with Caroline Seton, Co-Founder and Head of Growth at HumanForest
- March 15, 2022 Isaac Perez-Fafian, Delegate for Airbus UpNext Spain, will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 12-13 in Barcelona
- November 25, 2021 Meet ChartOk – the winner of the 2021 FutureTravel Pitch Competition!
- October 1, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 27 – Oct. 1)
- December 18, 2020 “Democratization is key to why fintech has been so disruptive”: Interview with Chip’s CEO and founder, Simon Rabin
- January 24, 2020 10 cool European wearable startups to watch in 2020
- May 7, 2019 Barcelona-based Hubtype raises €1 million in seed funding to disrupt conversational messaging industry
- November 19, 2018 The 10 biggest consumer trends for startups to look out for in the future
- May 17, 2017 The current state and future of conversational artificial intelligence – an interview with Hicham Tahiri, CEO of Smartly.ai