itrise is a mobile DevOps platform empowering mobile development teams to do their best work. We automate integration, testing, deployment, monitoring and all the other tasks and responsibilities that take developers away from their core competencies: Building great mobile experiences.
Through 200+ integrations with the services developers know and love, Bitrise frees up developers to iterate and improve their workflows for ever faster and better results.
With tens of thousands of developers and customers spanning unicorn startups (Careem, Traveloka) to established enterprise companies (Virgin, TNT), Bitrise is the defacto standard for mobile CI/CD and automation.
Articles about Bitrise:
- November 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 22-26)
- June 20, 2019 Budapest-based Bitrise secures $20 million Series B investment
- April 8, 2019 Budapest’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- April 3, 2019 Former Ustream founder’s new investment firm, first deal done with Ashton Kutcher
- March 13, 2019 Budapest-based DevOps platform Bitrise acquires Outlyer to support mobile monitoring and analytics
- February 9, 2016 8 Hungarian startups to look out for in 2016