Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||ECSA Global|
|Date Posted||Jan 26, 2013|
We are an experienced international education organisation. What makes us different from others is our focus on professional aspects of education, and the way we treat the relationships with the ones who engage with us.
ECSA Global’s mission is to improve the global economy through international education with a professional focus. In our work to fulfill this mission, we are guided by our four core values:
- Commitment to professional growth
- In depth support
You are a self-made individual who wants to work with smart and competent small team who is able to move mountains.
Marketing, innovation, and creativity are ingrained in your blood and you are not afraid of creating something new from scratch. We do not tell you what to do; you guide us with your flair for marketing and catching the most cost-effective trends to the benefit of our organization.
We require an individual with fluency in German and English. Knowledge of any other language is a plus. You must be able to work out of our office in Berlin and be ready for some travel. You must be passionate about higher education and professional educational programmes. Your writing skills are adequate for marketing professional and you are creative and pro-active individual good with finding opportunities and cost-effective measures for the organization. You must be a candid person with an inert desire to be the change you want to see around yourself. You are no afraid of defending your opinion and you work well with a small team accepting full responsibilities for your independent work. You are the face of our organization with our customer base. We offer you a lot of flexibility in terms of your work contributions and do not expect you to sit in the office full time (you contribute and we pay your on the hourly basis of your contribution). We are based toward your character and skills over educational level and professional experience.
Your main tasks are concentrated on executing the marketing strategy that leads you to:
- Fresh, Pro-active, and Innovative ownership of Marketing 4 P`s
- Recruitment of participants to the summer programme globally
- Frequent communication with future customer base
- Utilizing social on-line platforms for customer acquisition
- Visiting universities and high education institutions
- Writing articles and other publications about our organization
- Finding innovative channels to promote our company and its services
- Providing support to our customer base in the during and post customer acquisition phases
- Collecting the Voice of the Customer and turning it into realistic improvements
- You must be able to create marketing collateral (design posters, create brochures, work with printing companies on best deals etc.)
- You must have very good graphic design skills (Adobe Photoshop and InDesign)