Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||BaseCase Management GmbH|
|Date Posted||Dec 17, 2012|
As a business development director you are directly responsible for the top line revenue coming from BaseCase’s multi-national pharmaceutical and medical device corporate clients. You build and manage a highly motivated and effective sales team, that generates new business and grows existing accounts. With minimal supervision you are responsible for maintaining a healthy sales pipeline. You report directly to C-level management.
You engage with clients in technical discussions on the benefits of our innovative cloud-based software product to create interactive sales presentations. You take the lead in sales presentations either in person or video conferencing.
Some or our clients are overseas and international travel may occasionally be required.
- Drive corporate business development
- Build and maintain the sales pipeline
- Build and manage your sales team
- Write business proposals
- Manage and grow key accounts
- Oversee accurate CRM documentation
- Monthly reporting to C-level management
What you bring to BaseCase
- Corporate sales experience
- Capable of technical sales conversations
- A university degree in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Fluent business English
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to inspire and motivate your team
- A flexible work attitude and team player
This position is 50% base salary/50% bonus on performance.
BaseCase is a dynamic software company based in Berlin, Germany. We produce innovative, cloud-based value communication software for the healthcare industry. We have many interesting challenges ahead.
You can find more information at http://basecase.com.
Please apply by sending your CV as an attachment with a SHORT motivation to email@example.com. Subject: Business Development Director
- Employer Branding Manager (m/f) for HitFox Group posted about 1 month ago.
- Lead Developer/CTO posted about 1 month ago.
- Customer Service Agent / Part-Time & Full-Time (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 8 days ago.
- PR Manager (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 8 days ago.
- Head of PR & Brand Marketing (m/f) for a New FinTech Venture posted 8 days ago.