Attention! This job posting is 60 days old and might be already filled.
|Company Name||BaseCase Management GmbH|
|Date Posted||Dec 17, 2012|
BaseCase is a venture backed software company at the technological forefront of cloud-based, Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions. As specialists in design and visualization for complex economic models, we are currently experiencing significant growth in this fast growing market.
We’re looking to hire a full time junior account executive in our offices in Berlin reporting to the Business Development Director. You will contribute to the establishment of our product in key industries and geographies to ensure that BaseCase becomes the standard in data visualization software.
- Establish and develop existing client relationships
- Identify and execute on new lead opportunities (including the occasional cold call campaigns as needed)
- Contribute to new business ideas and development
- Liaise with management and other business units to strengthen our product offering as it relates to the sales process
- Customer oriented and outstanding communicator who is able to extract key details from technical conversations
- Strong business judgment, decision making skills, and entrepreneurial mindset
- You’re a team player but also comfortable working independently with minimal direction
- Fluent in English (additional languages preferred as we work with global clients)
- Completion of University Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- 0 - 2 years work experience including internships
- Legal right to work in Germany
What We Offer
- Ability to dive deep into a fast growing venture backed startup in Europe’s most exciting capital
- Opportunity to work with a motivated, young, and international team
- Responsibility from the beginning with autonomy and flexibility and potential for fast advancement
- Competitive salary
Please send your CV and a brief cover letter with your availability to firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject: Account Executive
- Search Engine Evaluator posted 26 days ago.