We are TravelPerk: a fast-growing, well-funded startup that, since its creation in early 2015, has raised over the US $30m by world-class investors in some of the most disruptive companies in tech including Slack, Trello, Twitter, Farfetch, Deliveroo and Delivery Hero. Our team is made up of A-players from the top companies in the online travel industry - Booking.com and Skyscanner among others.
Our mission is to revolutionize the B2B corporate travel market where over US$ 1.25 trillion is spent each year. We were named as the fastest growing SaaS startup in Europe (#4 in the world) by SaaS1000, and featured as one of the hottest startups to watch by both Forbes and Wired.
If you’re ready to take off with us, keep reading!
Travelperk is growing exponentially, that’s why we are looking for a hands-on Technical Recruiter who is willing to grow and evolve in one of the fastest moving startups in Europe. This person has to be proactive, with a passion for technology, and possess a firm grasp of recruitment best practices to seek out the cream of the crop.
So, are you are a hungry but humble, collaborative and trustworthy, innovative and ethical Recruitment Professional who’s not afraid to roll up your sleeves and jump into the thick of action? Do you have a proven track record of successes delivered to the highest standards and to tight deadlines? And if you are ready to go the extra mile and help us scale and adapt to continuous change with a smile on your face, we need to talk!
You will be working hand-in-hand with the Lead of Technical Recruitment, and will be providing end-to-end support on a broad variety of recruitment tasks. You will own the processes to help hiring managers find the best people to achieve our ambitious goals, and ensure that all candidates go through the best experience ever.
What you will do:
- Own the entire recruitment process (sourcing, screening, scheduling, interviewing, reference checking, …), from the job description to the final offer for Product & Engineering positions.
- Partner with hiring managers. You will guide them through the hiring process and work together to hire the best talent.
- Proactively explore sourcing channels to find and contact passive talents.
- Ensure candidates have the best recruiting experience possible by optimizing processes and implementing suggestions according to feedback from candidates.
- Master all ATS backend processes, as well as continuously propose and implement (as part of a team) ATS backend automation to enhance the efficiency of the recruitment team.
- Become a brand ambassador and personify TravelPerk’s brand and values at meetups, fairs, in-house events, and similar events, to help us strengthen our company brand whenever you have the chance to.
- Contribute to other company projects by sharing and implementing your creative ideas.
Requirements to apply (Please read carefully):
- 2 to 4 years of equivalent experience as a full-time recruiter (not as an intern), ideally in a hyper-growth, fast-paced software company, with strong knowledge of recruitment best practices. Internships don’t count as experience.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills in English. Spanish is not required, but will be a plus.
- Bachelor's degree or similar level of education.
- Experienced user of a modern ATS, ideally Greenhouse.
- Data-driven and reporting mindset. You talk in numbers, and only use opinions when the search for data yields no results.
- Excellent networking abilities, especially within both the tech and the recruitment communities.
You will need to prove your...
- Passion for people, technology and recruitment. We are looking for someone who can feel the pulse of the industry and will not shy away from a discussion with a developer.
- Ability to engage with the best talent and to provide a seamless candidate experience end-to-end. We will require great references from candidates you have recruited in the past.
- Ability to evaluate people and situations objectively.
- Knowledge of (apps OR platforms OR services OR “social media” OR tools OR strategies) (recruitment OR recruiting OR “talent acquisition”) and, of course, your ability to explain what all the above means.
- Able to work simultaneously on different projects. You aim to achieve well-planned, smooth, and flawless execution, but you don’t mind using a “better done than perfect” approach when required.
You recognize yourself when you read the following:
- You are tired of working for a big corporation, where change is slow and bureaucratic, or for a recruitment agency where you have restricted control and visibility over the recruitment processes.
- You enjoy working as a true owner, assuming responsibility and commitment to tight, challenging deadlines.
- Continuous improvement is part of your DNA. The bar is high, but you always aim to set it higher. You stay abreast with news and updates to keep yourself informed.
- You are always willing to go beyond the call of duty to get the job done.
- You are always willing to help a colleague, regardless if it’s part of your responsibilities or not.
- You openly and proactively seek feedback and are open to constructive and direct criticism.
On top of that, you will only be the right candidate if you are:
- Honest, open and trustworthy: your peers and managers can trust you. You are a team player, dislike the political game, and care more about the team’s success than about your own career gains.
- Focused and determined: You never let yourself be distracted. You are able to focus on accomplishing the big wins, and never get lost in the less important ideas that are floating around.
- Ready to share knowledge with others and continuously learn new things.
What do we offer?
- Competitive compensation including equity in the company.
- 24 vacation days per year and flexible working hours.
- Health perks: Choose between a private health scheme or a gym allowance.
- “Flexible compensation plan” to help you diversify and increase the net salary.
- Coffee and beverages, fresh fruit and other breakfast stuff provided.
-This position requires you to be based in Barcelona. We can help with relocation from anywhere in the world.
-English is the official language at the office.
TravelPerk is an equal opportunity employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.