I am starting a company that will connect fashion forward local boutiques and upcoming designers across Europe to consumers worldwide. The idea is to really push stores that are super cool, unique and local. I will be curating and selecting shops and designers and will be storyteller to convey the shop/ designer inspiration.
So think your local neighbourhood shoe store, or the top design student at the Royal academy or some unknown brands that have high quality leather etc. We will be meeting with store owners, designers and really going into their story - why did they decide to be local, why the products they choose, why these price points. The idea is to connect consumers to a world that is currently hidden by the facade of fashion bloggers - you only see the model, not the creator!
I need a creative minded person that is inspired by fashion and loves unique things. Thinks outside the box and is detail oriented. As the company stands for undiscovered talent, I also want to kickstart it with the help of upcoming and hardworking young people. I want this to be an opportunity for them to really have FUN, while pushing their own creativity and thinking with a business mindset
- Manage instagram and facebook page
- Plan the layout and aesthetic sense
- Constantly update links in bio
- follow up with shops and ensure reposts
- find new avenues of collaborations on social media
- press releases with other bloggers and influencers
- Very good knowledge of hashtag, search engine optimization and so on
- Good writing skills (ENGLISH) - fun, creative, amazing sense of humor, can connect with the audience
- Social person that can foster relationships with the community to create our brand presence
- Detail oriented
Time period: 3-6 months . Complete flexibility, we meet only for meetings and updates - you need to be good with email and being available via phone. Deadline focused.
You will get a lot of freedom, ability to grow and work with a team of 4 young and super enthusiastic people