We are looking for a doer, who is responsible for heading both strategy and execution. You will work closely with the C-level, and manage a small group of colleagues.
In this hands-on role, you will attract global retailers and brands, similar to Toys “R” Us, Pepsi, LuisaViaRoma, Björn Borg, who we will serve with loyalty and membership programs.
You’ll have the chance to drive our expansion and support sales in the European market and explore new opportunities to grow our international presence.
- Monitor and analyze international market trends.
- Create and execute a marketing plan. Optimize customer acquisition processes.
- Make decisions about conference participation, sponsorships and advertising.
- Develop a content strategy and be in charge of website communication.
- Manage a small marketing team, including a performance marketer and a copywriter.
- Set marketing KPIs, measure and report on the performance of campaigns.
- Experience in a hands-on marketing position or B2B marketing
- Experience in copywriting/editing
- English business fluency is a must, German an advantage
- Confident, proactive and dynamic personality
THIS ROLE WILL SUIT YOU IF
- You’re a natural leader, who gets things done. This is a senior position that needs a “roll-up-your-sleeves and get it done” attitude.
- You are comfortable managing multiple campaigns and projects concurrently.
- You’re interested in loyalty programs and marketing automation.