DO YOU BURN FOR THE ART AND SCIENCE OF MARKETING AND PUSHING THE AGENDA OF ONE OF THE WORLD'S BIGGEST BRANDS? IF YOU'VE GOT THE SPEED & SPIRIT, WE NEED TO TALK.
- Support Full Price and Outlet stores by increasing store awareness, visits and sales using digital marketing channels
- Define a communication calendar in each market to promote events and product launches to our store customer database and new users
- Execute a media plan using Email Marketing, but also research and experiment with other major digital channels like Adwords, Social Media Ads, etc.
- Organize and segment the client database based on demographics and buying behaviour in order to improve targeting and results
- Generate reports, analyze and find opportunities of improvement for our marketing campaigns performance
- min 2 years of working experience in performance marketing
- Ability to connect high level business objectives to specific tactics and affected technology
- Fluent German & English (both written and verbal) is a must, additional languages are a plus
- Problem solver, can work under tight timelines and pressure
- Advanced Excel capabilities
- Customer obsessed and strong attention to detail
- Highly organised, strong communicator, solution oriented team player
- Experience in managing performance marketing programs and creating customer-facing content
If you are a flexible, open-minded and dedicated individual, PUMA offers interesting opportunities not only in an exciting and challenging industry, but also an enjoyable and open working atmosphere.
If you have the drive and commitment to work in the dynamic and demanding PUMA environment, please submit your online application including your CV and cover letter with your possible starting date and salary expectations (in English).
http://about.puma.com/en/careers/jobs-at-puma/31262 and comment you saw this job in http://www.eu-startups.com
Job Posting # R2172