Holidu is building the world’s best search engine for vacation rentals. Our mission is to finally make finding and booking the perfect rental as easy as a Sunday morning. We are on this journey in a rapidly growing team of travel and technology enthusiasts from all over the world. Our travel mates also include investors and mentors who have helped companies such as Booking.com, Spotify and Zalando to achieve global success. So, pack your bag, hop on board and get ready for take off!
Our Tech Stack
- RESTful APIs with Java 8, Play 2.5, Akka, Guice, Spring, Ebean and Node.js / Express
- Search engine with Elasticsearch 5.4 cluster
- Single page applications built with React (SSR) and Angular
- Native Android, native iOS and React native applications
- Data storages with PostgreSQL 9.5, MongoDB 3, Redis 2.8
- Jenkins, Git, AWS
- Nano services with Amazon Lambda
- Virtualization with Docker, automatization with Ansible
- Monitoring with ELK 5.4, NewRelic and own technologies
- BigData und Machine/Deep Learning with Redshift, Spark and TensorFlow
Your role in this journey
- Improve and maintain the infrastructure to ensure a smooth and performant development, production and test environment
- Create state of the art automation scripts to manage deployments
- Think scalable and define architecture based on in-house developed tools used by several teams
- Ensure sound documentation and share best use of infrastructure with colleagues
Your backpack is filled with
- Finished studies in computer science, information technology or related field
- Experience as DevOps or Operations Engineer in a Linux infrastructure using cutting edge technology
- Hands on experience with ElasticSearch, Amazon Web Service or Ansible is a plus
- Good knowledge in at least one object oriented programming language and a script language
Our adventure includes
- Cutting edge technology in all areas of our fast-growing business
- A diverse international team with the ambition to achieve amazing things
- Flat hierarchies, responsibility and freedom to develop your own ideas
- Continuous learning from and with experienced co-workers and mentors
- Real team play with a lot of fun together during and outside of work
Want to travel with us?
Visit www.holidu.com/careers to learn more and apply.
Your first travel contact will be Niels Constanda.