Swapcard is an event networking app, we provide our solution to organizers to help their participants make meaningful encounters.
We launched our services by the end of 2014 and have worked with almost 900 events so far. We are growing quickly, and are now opening an office in Canada.
Swapcard is also a great startup with 15 young and passionate team members. We’ve just closed a new fundraising deal which will soon let us grow to 35 members and conquer new territories.
We have a very strong team spirit and we love to learn new things.
We are recruiting a marketing team to strengthen our brand and organic growth. And we need you for that! You'll be in charge of community management, which includes:
- Managing of our social media accounts and participating in building our brand
- Launching targeted campaigns and identifying new sources of customers acquisition
- Establishing a strong relationship with our top customers and users
- Collecting feedback and building resources to empower users
- Excellent writing in both French and English
- Strong knowledge of social media
- Interest in the events industry
- Creative and curious
- Rigorous, autonomous and resourceful
You must be in the last year of your studies so we can offer you a long-term job afterward, based on your performance and results.
Our team is made of fast-learners, passionate and humble people.
You’ve always dreamt of joining a fast-growing startup? This your chance! You’ll be trusted and have responsibilities and autonomy, and we’ll make sure you are always learning and growing along with Swapcard. It also means joining a passionate, highly-skilled and friendly team, in a “Work hard, Play hard” atmosphere.
- Salary: from 800 to 1000 € / month depending on your profile
- Lunches, snacks & perks
- Friday drinks, team activities