Project A is an operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €220m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organisational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of IT, Marketing & Brand Building, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Contorion, nu3, Lostmy.name and ZenMate.
For our A-Team we are looking to fill the following position as soon as possible
Communications Manager (m/f)
- Research and discover exciting stories – be innovative
- Write press releases, blog articles and posts
- Support our Communications-Team in the conception, planning and implementation of campaigns
- Collaborate with and consult our ventures on a broad variety of topics – ranging from digital health, marketing technologies, to SaaS-solutions and many more
- Manage our internal communication as well as our social media channels
- You have successfully completed your studies in public relations, journalism or communication sciences
- You have at least one year of relevant work experience in a PR department and you have gained first insights in CMS, ideally in a start-up or in the digital branch
- You are a digital native and are interested in ideas, technologies and founders who will revolutionize the world of tomorrow
- You are a social media enthusiast who couldn’t imagine a life without it
- You have a creative mind and are passionate about writing
- Your curiosity helps you to constantly develop further
- You communicate in English on a native level and are fluent in German
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, well equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.