Appen, a global leader in language and search technology is working on a voice recognition development application and we are seeking native Basque speakers to participate in this project to improve the quality of voice recognition technology.
- The work will involve recording yourself reading short Basque prompts from a WebApp using your own PC or Android smart phone/tablet. (WebApp is not compatible with iphone/Ipad).
- You can do this speech recording from the comfort of your home
- The total recording time will take approximately 1 hour. You can choose to record the prompts in several separate sessions or complete them all in one session.
- The audio files must be successfully uploaded and of good quality.
- Upon completion, you will be paid via Paypal/Skrill
- You must be a native Speaker of Basque
- Spent most of your time living in Spain
- Good Wi-Fi connection to upload while doing the recordings
Detailed instructions will be provided via email shortly after you have registered.
Link to apply:
Appen constantly seeks motivated freelancers to support their translation, transcription, annotation and data collection teams. Your successful contribution to this project will grant you a space in our database and a good chance to be considered for projects in the future.
We are looking forward to receiving your application.