Four months after announcing the new BusinessTech program, Startup Wise Guys released the new list of tech startups participating in their autumn 2014 batch located in Tallinn, Estonia.
The B2B accelerator was officially kicked off with an event sponsored by United Kingdom Trade & Investment (UKTI), MashMachine and Saku in the new office in the Old Town. The new batch is fully international with eight of the ten teams being from South Africa, Argentina, India, Serbia, Greece, Belarus, Ukraine, Russia, with the remaining two from Estonia.
As Calum Cameron, the new managing director at Startup Wise Guys says “We are excited to see how the new program develops. Even with a focus on business to business sales we have diversity in the program. Some of our companies have yet to launch their product while others have over 800k monthly users.”
Full list of Autumn 2014 companies:
- MetricsCat.com – “Mobile app store analytics and insights”
- HeySuccess.com – “Global hub for all student opportunities”
- ITT – “SaaS product to manage social license compliance for mining companies”
- ChangeAgain.Me – “A/B testing for startups integrated with Google Analytics”
- Wisboo – “Platform for small and medium businesses to create online education portals”
- Contentivo – “Marketing platform for companies to create and publish content”
- Investly – “Crowdfinancing platform for SME’s”
- PromoRepublic – “Every-day-marketing platform for SMEs”
- Wamager – “Online software to manage construction resources”
- PepperTix – “The promotion tool for event organizers”
Overall, Startup Wise Guys has 34 portfolio companies from 23 countries. The most recent successes cover three B2B portfolio companies that raised together over $2m in the first quarter of 2014.: Cloutex - data integration and synchronisation for SaaS services; Monolith – analytics for real-life retail stores; and Vitalfields – data gathering and analysis for farmers.