We started with solving the fundamental question of "Where do we meet?".
Today, we make organizing a meeting easy for anyone. Our technology addresses the "4S": Safety, Service, Sustainability and Savings.
We have built a unique technology which empowers anyone who plans an in-person or hybrid meeting to take decisions based on data rather than on opinions.
Our customers include some of the largest companies in the world in pharmaceutical, fast moving consumer good, energy, technology and consulting.
WINNER - Disrupt Award 2018 | Business Travel Show | London/UK
WINNER - Hack the Journey 2018 | Amadeus | Madrid/ES
WINNER - Startup Avalanche 2018 | Techsylvania | Cluj/RO
WINNER - Tech Studio Global Summit 2018 | ACTE | Paris/FR
WINNER - Battle of the Pitches 2019 | BCD Travel | Atlanta/US
WINNER - Travel Take Off 2019 | Los Angeles Business Travel Association (LABTA) | Los Angeles, US |
WINNER - Award for Travel Innovation – Emerging Category 2019 | Phocuswright Conference | Ft. Lauderdale, FL | US
WINNER - Virtual Pitch Night VoyagerHQ 2020 | New York, NY | US
WINNER - Startup Award Plug and Play Tech Center | Silicon Valley, CA | US
Find out more at www.trooptravel.com
Articles about TROOP:
- July 8, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (July 4-8)
- January 13, 2022 10 exceptionally promising Dutch startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- October 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 4-8)
- October 7, 2021 Madrid-based Troop secures €6.92 million to make corporate meeting and event planning easy and transparent
- October 1, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 27 – Oct. 1)
- September 3, 2021 10 promising Amsterdam-based startups to keep an eye on 2021 and beyond
- July 9, 2020 Finnish mobile games studio Traplight launches Battle Legion worldwide and secures €8 million
- October 1, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 12: Love!
- March 22, 2015 János Dobó and the SM Conf