The Startup Club
It all started our under the name Milan Entrepreneurship Network – a series of pitching events – organized by our CEO Olga Kuznietsova in Italy. A connection to our CFO Oliver Doering and COO Bryan Emerson, both with years of experience in helping companies raise funding, allowed The Startup Club to form. Our global team now counts two Vice-Presidents, three Directors, ten Managers and six support staff across eleven countries, and constantly growing.
Through our investment-focused and pitching events, we help startups get through to funding opportunities, gain valuable advice and professional connections in the industry. First and foremost, our goal is to help startup in their development journeys, becoming a one-stop-shop for the global startup community.
Our signature event format is a Pitch Night. The event offers startups an opportunity to present in front of a panel of Advisors – investors and industry experts – who can provide entrepreneurs with valuable feedback and connect them to development or funding opportunities.
For startups that are actively raising the next round of capital and need to accelerate the funding process, our Investor Networking Conferences present a unique opportunity of connecting directly to a large group investors. However, it is not only about the pitch – we provide startups with tools to prepare and follow up with investors that will maximise their chances for success.
Previously hosting in-person events, we have fully switched to online in the past months, creating a new value added for our members – connecting entrepreneurs and investors internationally.
Articles about The Startup Club:
- October 19, 2020 Milan-based FLEEP Technologies completes €900K seed round to bring printed electronics to market
- October 16, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 12-16, 2020)
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- October 7, 2020 UK-based Condense Reality raises €875K seed round to bring 3D hologram-style video to live TV experience
- October 7, 2020 “There’s a shift from dealing with death ‘reactively’ to ‘preventatively’”: Interview with Closure’s co-founder Graciëlla van Vliet
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- October 2, 2020 Paris-based Colette nabs €1 million to grow its co-living solution for students and lonely seniors
- September 25, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 21-25, 2020)
- September 25, 2020 10 tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this October
- September 18, 2020 Apply now for the chance to join our team of editorial contributors
- September 18, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 61 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 14-18, 2020)
- September 16, 2020 How can startups & scaleups benefit from the EU-Startups CLUB?
- September 15, 2020 A Love Letter to our CLUB members
- September 11, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 49 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 7-11, 2020)
- September 8, 2020 Support independent media and become a founding member of the EU-Startups CLUB
- September 7, 2020 EU-Startups Podcast / Episode 5: Startup PR advice by Clara Armand-Delille (ThirdEyeMedia) and Charlotte Tucker (EU-Startups)
- September 3, 2020 Munich-based Demodesk raises €6.7 million from Balderton Capital to scale its intelligent online sales meeting software
- August 10, 2020 London-based payments startup Banked partners with British Airways Executive Club