As a startup that strives to do the impossible – to automate parts of the development and solve the handoff problem once and for all, we have been accepted and graduated as the first-ever Czech company from YCombinator, world’s most prestigious startup accelerator.
Led by people with vast experience in automation, design, and development, we are on a mission to make everyone’s lives easier – and to bring the joy of development back to the process once again.
Articles about Supernova:
- February 21, 2020 French NAWATechnologies raises €13 million to build next-gen cleantech battery cells
- February 7, 2020 10 Czech startups to watch in 2020 and beyond
- October 28, 2019 Paris-based Prophesee raises €25 million to transform machine vision sensors for use in industry and VR
- September 10, 2019 French startup Keranova raises €24 million for its robotic solution to treat cataracts
- September 3, 2019 French medtech startup Robocath raises €5 million for its cardiovascular robotic systems
- November 2, 2018 Revival of TV advertising – Interview with Michel De Wachter, Co-founder of Spott.ai
- March 12, 2018 10 Czech startups to watch in 2018
- February 21, 2018 Paris: Prophesee raises additional $19 million to further expand with its neuromorphic vision system