We’re Starling Bank (aka the Best British Bank 2018, 2019 and 2020). Through our app and online banking platform, we’re helping nearly 1 million customers take control of their money like never before. Quicker, easier and distinctly better.
We offer various accounts – personal, joint, business, euro and connected – each of which can be managed from your mobile or desktop. Features include instant payment notifications, insights into your spending habits, in-app card lock, a flexible overdraft and 24/7 customer support.
There’s also the Starling Marketplace, which gives you access to a wide range of services and products from third party providers. Plus, with a MasterCard Contactless Debit Card, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Samsung Pay, FitBit Pay and Garmin Pay, you can pay your way.
Apply for our Personal Current Account in under five minutes, available for iOS and Android.
Starling is a fully licensed bank fully covered up to £85,000 by the Financial Services Compensation Scheme. We’re also connected to the Current Account Switch Guarantee, so switching couldn’t be easier. It only takes a few taps and we’ll manage the rest for you within seven working days.
Starling for Business
Whether you’re a sole trader, a limited company or part of a multi-owner business, Starling can help make your financial life a whole lot easier. Our various business accounts have same day set up, no monthly fees and easy accounting tools that support your business as it grows. Interested? Get the lowdown here.
Articles about Starling Bank:
- October 14, 2021 Sisters launch financial education app, fueled by a €295k pre-seed round, to close gender money gap
- June 3, 2021 Insurtech startup Anorak raises €5.8 million to scale up its automated insurance companion
- May 13, 2021 10 cool tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this June
- April 23, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (19-23 April 2021)
- March 17, 2021 French scaleup PayFit raises €90 million to become a European leader in HR and payroll management for SMEs
- March 12, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (8-12 March, 2021)
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- August 10, 2020 London-based payments startup Banked partners with British Airways Executive Club
- July 13, 2020 20 of Europe’s most influential female startup voices to follow on Twitter
- June 29, 2020 London-based Tempo secures €5.5 million to grow its recruitment platform
- May 29, 2020 UK challenger bank Starling Bank raises €44.3 million to support small businesses
- April 16, 2020 5 tips on surviving the crisis, from Europe’s startups
- April 13, 2020 5 ways COVID-19 is impacting fintech startups
- April 8, 2020 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- February 10, 2020 Challenger bank Starling Bank snaps up €70.7 million to expand and award employees shares
- January 27, 2020 London-based Currencycloud gets €72.5 million to fuel its cross-border payments platform
- December 10, 2019 Visa partners with Global Processing Services to grow FinTech startups scaling in Asia Pacific
- June 14, 2019 London-based fintech Fluidly receives €5.6 million in grant funding to help SMEs with cashflow using AI