Mark & Robert
Headed by two multi-cultural Indo-French engineers, Mark & Robert was founded based on their experience in the French and Indian tech ecosystem. They decided to put their expertise and resources together to help businesses have a hassel-free work flow.
Mark & Robert helps you engage dedicated, small, talented freelance teams who help you focus more on your business objectives rather than worry about technical stuff. Our talented HR personel have the savoir-faire to source the best freelance candidates to help you grow your business.
Articles about Mark & Robert:
- October 14, 2021 Taking a Solar TukTuk to the future lab at ITS World Congress in Hamburg (Sponsored)
- September 6, 2021 “We can already see that 2021 will be a record year in Lithuania for attracted investments”: Interview with the Head of Startup Lithuania, Roberta Rudokienė
- August 20, 2021 London-based Semeris lands €700K to speed up legal contract reviewing by 10 times
- June 28, 2021 Starfunding: 10 European startups funded by celebrities
- May 11, 2021 Warsaw-based ProperGate raises €1 million to digitalise construction site logistics
- March 18, 2021 How the pandemic is reversing Italy’s “brain drain”: Interviews with the Italian startup ecosystem
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- November 19, 2020 The 30 best universities and business schools for entrepreneurship in Europe
- August 31, 2020 How will the startups from the South of Italy recover from the pandemic?
- July 28, 2020 Luxembourg-based ANote Music launches its music royalties blockchain investment platform
- July 13, 2020 Belfast-based BrainWaveBank raises €1.2 million to scale its AI-based monitoring solution for Alzheimer’s and depression
- April 2, 2020 Social physics: How founders can increase their team productivity
- March 23, 2020 8 ideas for startups to give back in the time of Coronavirus
- February 14, 2020 Belgian OncoDNA closes €19 million Series B to expand its oncology software
- October 31, 2019 Pan-European VC btov Partners closes new Industrial Tech Fund at €100 million
- October 8, 2019 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- August 19, 2019 Leeds-based Optimus Vitrum raises €655k to develop unbreakable mobile screens
- March 12, 2019 London-based vehicle data startup Cazana raises €1.75 million on Crowdcube led by Passion Capital