Mark & Robert
Headed by two multi-cultural Indo-French engineers, Mark & Robert was founded based on their experience in the French and Indian tech ecosystem. They decided to put their expertise and resources together to help businesses have a hassel-free work flow.
Mark & Robert helps you engage dedicated, small, talented freelance teams who help you focus more on your business objectives rather than worry about technical stuff. Our talented HR personel have the savoir-faire to source the best freelance candidates to help you grow your business.
Articles about Mark & Robert:
- August 31, 2020 How will the startups from the South of Italy recover from the pandemic?
- July 28, 2020 Luxembourg-based ANote Music launches its music royalties blockchain investment platform
- July 13, 2020 Belfast-based BrainWaveBank raises €1.2 million to scale its AI-based monitoring solution for Alzheimer’s and depression
- April 2, 2020 Social physics: How founders can increase their team productivity
- March 23, 2020 8 ideas for startups to give back in the time of Coronavirus
- February 14, 2020 Belgian OncoDNA closes €19 million Series B to expand its oncology software
- October 31, 2019 Pan-European VC btov Partners closes new Industrial Tech Fund at €100 million
- October 8, 2019 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- August 19, 2019 Leeds-based Optimus Vitrum raises €655k to develop unbreakable mobile screens
- March 12, 2019 London-based vehicle data startup Cazana raises €1.75 million on Crowdcube led by Passion Capital
- March 1, 2019 Manchester-based fintech startup Planixs raises €4 million for its business analytics platform
- February 13, 2019 btov Partners closes €80 million for its new Industrial Technologies Fund
- January 30, 2019 London-based vehicle data startup Cazana sets out to raise €1.15 million on Crowdcube for global expansion
- December 19, 2018 Price f(x) secures €25 million Series-B funding to expand with its modular SaaS solution for price optimization
- December 3, 2018 Playtika acquires Berlin-based games studio Wooga for a rumoured acquisition price of over €100 million
- October 29, 2018 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- September 14, 2018 10 European IoT startups to watch in 2018 and beyond
- July 30, 2018 Madrid-based influencer marketing platform SamyRoad secures €1.4 million to boost its expansion