Hyper Poland was incorporated in April 2017. It was previously a student project that built, the first in the CEE region, hyperloop vehicle prototype, which was sent to California for tests during the SpaceX Hyperloop Pod Competition II in 2017. In 2019, this Polish company was building a 1:5-scale test track. By the end of 2022, they plan to implement a pilot scheme in Europe. Hyper Poland has put together an impressive international Advisory Board, including globally renowned experts in logistics, infrastructure, electromagnetism from Poland, Israel, USA, and Lithuania. They have won numerous awards, including BIM for Innovation Award – Build Earth Live, Dubai 2016.
So far, they obtained support from Microsoft Polska, Polish public institutions (The National Centre for Research and Development, Railway Institute) as well as private companies (Transfer Multisort Elektronik, Seedrs). It’s worth noting that Hyper Poland’s technology draws the attention of public railway operation from Europe and Asia (India). This Polish company has been classified on Lufthansa Innovation Hub’s list of 150 most promising mobility startups, among Uber, Lime, and the Boring Company, to name a few.
The three-stage strategy by Hyper Poland: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1-a3wFNq98
Articles about Hyper Poland:
- February 26, 2021 10 promising Bulgarian startups to watch in 2021
- February 9, 2021 10 promising Poland-based startup stars to watch in 2021
- December 11, 2020 Central European Startup Awards 2020 Regional Winners announced
- April 23, 2020 Hyper Poland nabs €500K to develop magnetic levitation railways in Europe
- March 9, 2020 10 promising Poland-based startups to watch in 2020