Long Business Description:
International housing platform that helps students and young professionals to find an accommodation abroad.
Articles about Housing Anywhere:
- June 17, 2021 Berlin-based proptech startup Habyt acquires homefully and raises €20 million Series B
- March 15, 2021 10 super promising UK-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 25, 2021 What will the future of work be like in 2021 and beyond?
- February 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 Feb, 2021)
- October 13, 2020 Two of Europe’s largest rental platform startups, Flatio and NomadX, join forces to fend off Airbnb
- July 14, 2020 Cologne-based how.fm raises €2.47 million to accelerate the growth of its digital training platform for manual workers
- March 26, 2020 Berlin-based Warehousing1 snaps up multi-million euro seed funding extension
- July 5, 2019 Transforming cities: European startups that are preparing for the population boom of 2050
- June 19, 2019 10 success stories showing that social entrepreneurship can be profitable
- April 17, 2019 60+ awesome people you’ll meet at this year’s EU-Startups Summit
- April 8, 2019 HousingAnywhere CEO Djordy Seelmann will speak at this year’s EU-Startups Summit on May 2-3 in Barcelona!
- March 8, 2019 Startup Jobs of the Week: Join EU-Startups, commercetools, HousingAnywhere, or Founders
- November 23, 2018 Startup Jobs of the Week: Join Tame, HousingAnywhere, SlidePresenter, or EIT Health
- January 9, 2017 Rotterdam-based HousingAnywhere receives €5 million in funding to expand in Western Europe and the USA