Nowadays, companies face multiple communication channels and it’s going up! One of the main consequences results in multiple software to handle in order to respond to customers question the fastest as possible.
Furthermore, lots of small companies such as startups have to face intense competition. They have to stand out and the customer support is a way for them to differentiate from competitors.
Pricing is tough for small companies if you look at Intercom or Drift for example who are Crisp’s competitors.
With Crisp, you access a team inbox that centralizes all your communication channel, a knowledge base software, a chatbot software, a CRM software, an in-app and email software to send drip campaigns and many more features helping small companies to compete with the giant!
Articles about Crisp:
- April 22, 2021 Helsinki-based talent acquisition startup Jobilla raises €2.16 million
- March 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 March, 2021)
- March 2, 2021 Dutch online supermarket Crisp lands €30 million to bring ultra-fresh & sustainably produced food to more customers
- February 11, 2021 10 promising Netherlands-based startup stars to watch in 2021
- January 18, 2021 British low-alcohol spirits startup CleanCo lands €7.8 million to promote ‘hangover-free drinking’ internationally
- August 5, 2020 Berlin-based Segmentive secures €2 million to launch new live video scene-swap technology
- July 28, 2020 10 Black startup founders in Europe to watch in 2020 and beyond
- May 11, 2020 10 online supermarket startups zooming through 2020
- April 29, 2020 10 promising sustainable food startups to watch in 2020
- January 8, 2020 10 promising Netherlands-based startups to watch in 2020
- October 7, 2019 10 European biotech startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- July 30, 2019 10 Amsterdam-based startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- December 11, 2018 Augmented reality startup WaveOptics raises €23 million to expand internationally
- November 28, 2018 USound has raised €17.7 million for its super small smart speakers
- November 15, 2018 App-only supermarket Crisp raises €3 million and launches in the Netherlands
- September 26, 2017 Paris-based Eligo Bioscience secures $20 million to bring Precision Medicine to the Microbiome
- November 30, 2011 Interview with Antti Vilpponen (ArcticStartup)
- June 1, 2011 Interview with Mike Borras (Tupalo.com)