Call A Lawyer
Articles about Call A Lawyer:
- January 27, 2021 The Global Startup Awards 2020 Global Winners have been announced!
- October 16, 2020 5 promising European startups helping your team to use automated and smart contracts
- September 25, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 21-25, 2020)
- August 5, 2020 Bucharest-based Innoship raises €550K to lead last-mile delivery for e-commerce in Romania and CEE
- July 14, 2020 London-based Orbital Witness secures €3.64 million to improve the risk rating process for real estate
- April 3, 2020 “These days are proof of the potential of digital construction”: Interview with Capmo’s CEO, Florian
- January 2, 2020 “One of the biggest mistakes is to speak to investors too early”: Interview with Head of Access to Finance at EIT Digital Accelerator, Daniel Michel
- December 12, 2019 Roundup of the top French startup news of 2019!
- October 17, 2019 Shaping the future of beauty tech: Interview with Goodiebox CEO and co-founder Rasmus Schmiegelow
- September 26, 2019 Why and How to Build a Startup – Chapter 11: Money!
- September 4, 2019 The basics of launching a successful crowdfunding campaign
- September 3, 2019 Berlin-based legaltech startup LexFox raises seven-digit round to build out its consumer and tenants rights platform
- July 23, 2019 London-based legal tech startup Genie AI raises €2.2 million to create better contracts using machine learning
- April 25, 2019 10 European startups that will help you manage your business
- April 2, 2019 Bringing beauty home and empowering women workers: Interview with Natasha Pilbrow, COO and co-founder of LeSalon
- March 20, 2019 10 of Europe’s most promising early-stage blockchain startups
- February 21, 2019 French legaltech startup Call A Lawyer raises €500k to offer legal counsel to individuals and SMEs through a mobile app
- January 17, 2019 Article 13: How startups would be affected by such a Copyright Reform
You’re a corporate or investor and looking for startups that are innovating in the same market as Call A Lawyer
? We’re happy to assist you with our Startup Sourcing