By Nielsen – A short description
Danish’ has for decades been famous around the world. Danish’ is known as groundbreaking, timeless and of the best quality.
We want to create a global company that combines all the areas Danish’ is famous for, for our global community to enjoy.
The objective for By Nielsen is to share the many different and exciting products & services developed in Denmark through our web store, multipurpose outlets & boutique hotels.
This will in turn create PR, branding and revenue channels for the Danish companies we work with.
By Nielsen Project overview:
Web Store, selling everything Danish from gastronomy products, furniture, Interior design products, juice, wine, beer, snaps, jewellery, fashion, cosmetics, skin care, electronics, sweets, food, seafood, coffee to sunglasses
– Everything Danish.
Multipurpose outlets, functions as Bakery, Café, Restaurant, Bar & retail outlet.
All furniture, interior design, Art, Gastronomy & retail will be Danish, and all can be purchased.
-The idea behind the multipurpose outlet is to give our customers different & varied experiences with many touch points as well as having several revenue channels in one outlet. (Minimizing downtime).
We aim to open the first two multipurpose outlets in Bangkok and Dubai, and then continue globally in well-known major cities with high resident and visitor numbers.
By Nielsen Boutique Hotels will continue the concept from the multipurpose outlets and will further more include Danish Architects, Danish Interior Designers and Danish companies’ retail shops, Danish Restaurants & Bars.
Articles about By Nielsen:
- May 5, 2021 Munich-based StudySmarter raises €12.4 million to grow its intelligent lifelong learning platform
- February 20, 2020 Copenhagen-based The Org raises €7.8 million to make organisations more transparent
- November 15, 2019 Cosmoprof Worldwide Bologna 2020 Presents: The Garden of Innovation (Sponsored)
- October 11, 2019 London-based quantum machine learning startup Rahko raises €1.5 million in seed funding round
- July 17, 2019 Estonian behavioural analytics startup Vumonic Datalabs raises €200k in pre-seed funding
- November 19, 2018 Europe’s leading e-scooter sharing startup VOI Technology raises $50 million to expand across Europe
- January 26, 2017 Real-time market and opinion data generator Dalia raises €6.5 million
- June 1, 2016 EQT Ventures leads Verto Analytics’ Series B funding – one of the largest this year in Finland
- February 25, 2016 5 promising startups from Denmark to look out for in 2016
- January 13, 2016 Danish shareholder platform Capdesk expands to the UK and opens an office in London
- December 12, 2012 Trustpilot raises €10 million for its further expansion