Supply the guests with an welcome book with the important information and rules of the accommodation. Provide information about useful services nearby, such as hospitals, ATMs, supermarkets and pharmacies. Recommend an array of points of interest they can’t miss to provide exclusive experiences and unforgettable memories. To delight the guests, have a concierge service to attend every need of the guests.
Articles about To Guests:
- February 24, 2021 10 promising Croatian startups to watch in 2021
- February 18, 2021 Event networking platform Grip lands €10.7 million to reach more virtual, hybrid and in-person events
- February 16, 2021 10 skyrocketing Spanish startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- February 15, 2021 “Quite simply, Whereby is the easiest way to meet over video”: Interview with Whereby’s co-founder Ingrid Ødegaard
- February 4, 2021 “Guest Experience Management is the new way of working for restaurants”: Interview with Superb’s founder, Zaedo Musa
- January 13, 2021 10 French startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- December 28, 2020 “Hire problem solvers and give them autonomy”: Interview with serial entrepreneur Dan Murray-Serter
- December 7, 2020 5 European video conference startups on a mission to beat Zoom
- December 7, 2020 Berlin-based Wonder raises €9 million for its virtual meeting spaces that mimick real-life
- November 27, 2020 The Nordic Startup Awards 2020 Regional Winners have been announced!
- October 22, 2020 Munich-based hospitality startup Limehome expands its Series A to €31 million, with an additional €10 million
- October 13, 2020 Two of Europe’s largest rental platform startups, Flatio and NomadX, join forces to fend off Airbnb
- October 7, 2020 German intermittent fasting app Fastic snaps up €4.3 million to continue US expansion
- August 31, 2020 How will the startups from the South of Italy recover from the pandemic?
- July 28, 2020 Cambridge-based Spotta secures €1 million for its smart insect pest systems
- June 15, 2020 Top 10 podcasts to think about race, diversity and equity at work
- May 11, 2020 “Rural travel may actually exceed urban, for the first time ever”: Interview with Stasher’s CEO Jacob Wedderburn-Day
- May 4, 2020 “This crisis could lead to the beginning of a new era”: Interview with betahaus’s CEO, Madeleine Gummer v. Mohl