Supply the guests with an welcome book with the important information and rules of the accommodation. Provide information about useful services nearby, such as hospitals, ATMs, supermarkets and pharmacies. Recommend an array of points of interest they can’t miss to provide exclusive experiences and unforgettable memories. To delight the guests, have a concierge service to attend every need of the guests.
Articles about To Guests:
- October 6, 2022 Finnish startup Bob W builds up market reach as it acquires KOTI Hotel
- September 15, 2022 Meet the 10 finalists of this year’s FutureTravel Summit Pitch Competition!
- September 15, 2022 Entrepreneur Adriaan Mol expands portfolio with €8 million investment into Amsterdam-based Formitable
- September 6, 2022 Ready-to-go media relations strategies for startups to boost success
- September 1, 2022 Swiss foodtech startup Planted cooks up over €70 million to launch whole cuts line
- August 30, 2022 10 Rising stars from Rome’s thriving startup scene
- August 25, 2022 London-based HOMETAINMENT exceeds crowdfunding target to shape the future of hospitality experiences
- August 12, 2022 Prague: 10 exceptionally promising early-stage startups to watch in 2022
- August 1, 2022 10 Inspiring podcasts we’ve been loving this year
- July 26, 2022 10 super promising Lisbon-based startups to watch in 2022 and beyond!
- June 29, 2022 Digitising the experience economy: The story of Easol, the all-in-one experience commerce platform
- June 8, 2022 UK-based Ambl raises €1.52 million to combat last-minute cancellations with real-time reservations
- May 18, 2022 Helsinki-based Bob W acquires Estonian competitor Estonishing Stay to expand its tech-driven holiday rental platform
- April 29, 2022 Italian BeSafe Group secures €1.2 million for its insurtech for the travel industry
- April 21, 2022 Dutch startup Campspace raises €3 million for its platform bringing travellers to the great outdoors and acquires Pop-Up Camps
- April 5, 2022 Barcelona-based Amenitiz picks up over €27 million to revolutionise the day-to-day of independent hoteliers – Spain’s biggest SaaS Series A funding round to date
- April 1, 2022 Swedish startup Minut raises €12.6 million to make guests better neighbours with its rental monitoring solution
- March 21, 2022 Danish summerhouse platform Landfolk picks up big funding boost to get city dwellers out of town