Our platform powers over 10,000 listings, which represent more than 30 million square feet of retail space.
We offer greater access to spaces in leading retail cities around the world, including New York, Paris, London, Milan, Hong Kong, Amsterdam, Los Angeles and San Francisco. Since our launch in 2013, we have helped thousands of brands all over the world, including Google, Samsung, L’Oréal, Everlane, Shopify, Indiegogo; open temporary retail stores.
Articles about The Storefront:
- May 7, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (3-7 May 2021)
- May 5, 2021 France/US-based Snipfeed, social media monetisation tool, raises €4.2 million to build creators’ super-storefronts
- February 23, 2021 Global design platform Canva acquires two word class European innovators: Kaleido AI & Smartmockups
- February 9, 2021 10 promising Poland-based startup stars to watch in 2021
- January 15, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 11-15, 2021)
- August 31, 2020 Zürich-based online supermarket Farmy secures €9.2 million for further expansion
- October 8, 2019 French customer feedback platform Critizr raises €15 million to grow internationally with a focus on the UK market
- September 18, 2013 Content monetization platform Kiosked secures $6.9m