Spendesks mission is to change the way companies manage their payments. We use the latest innovations in the banking industry to build a smart spending solution for connected teams. We empower teams to pay for what they need with virtual and plastic prepaid cards, while giving CFOs complete control with real-time payment tracking and a centralised dashboard.
1. Smart company cards for all teammates
– Safe online purchases
Employees use Spendesk to get access to single-use virtual Mastercard cards in a few clicks whenever they need to make a payment online.
– Automated expense reporting
We provide Mastercard cards for employees to pay for their offline expenses. Simply set individual budgets from your Spendesk dashboard and say goodbye to expense reports.
– Full mobile experience for people on the go
Access all your payments in real time from your smartphone. Also use the app on the move to easily capture and match receipts. No more lost invoices.
2. Centralized-real time dashboard for full control
– Real-time spending overview
All purchases made with Spendesk cards appear instantly in the web or mobile dashboard – so you can see who is spending company money and on what, all in real time.
– Full control on budget and approval flows
You decide who can spend what, and who can approve which purchase requests. New requests will be approved automatically or manually depending on your settings. They can even be validated on the go from your smartphone.
– All your teams subscriptions at a glance
Save time and money by managing all your subscriptions in one place. Get notified when your cards are about to expire, and stop paying for your past employees subscriptions!
3. Save hours on bookeeping tasks
– Automated expense reconciliation and reporting
All payments made with Spendesk are automatically categorized by type and team, and paired with the right receipts. No need to file an expense report ever again or wonder who paid for what.
– Stop chasing down invoices
Spendesk allows you to quickly check for missing invoices and to send automatic reminders to all your forgetful teammates. A godsend for accountants.
– Works with your existing accounting software
Download all your payments and receipts from Spendesk and import them into your favorite accounting software in just a few clicks. You dont need to change your habits.
Articles about Spendesk:
- June 8, 2021 French edtech startup iconoClass, which lets students pay when they have a permanent job contract, raises €3 million
- April 22, 2021 Ready to learn? Check out these educational talks at the EU-Startups Summit!
- November 9, 2020 Top startup sectors likely to shape the post COVID-19 era
- October 16, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 12-16, 2020)
- October 13, 2020 French fintech Spendesk adds €15.2 million to its Series B round from Eight Roads Ventures
- September 19, 2019 Let’s talk about spend management. Not expenses.
- September 9, 2019 Paris-based Spendesk raises €35 million for its spend management platform for SMEs
- July 18, 2019 Barcelona-based business travel platform TravelPerk raises €53 million, bringing its Series C total to €92.5 million
- January 17, 2019 10 French startups to look out for in 2019
- January 30, 2018 Paris-based Spendesk raises €8 million to expand its platform for all company purchases
- January 22, 2018 10 French startups to watch in 2018