Every week Signals picks one major trend that could change the way founders run their businesses. And researches it for 30+ hours.
Subscribers get the key insights in a 5-minute report, once a week.
Benefits for founders and business owners:
* Save over 30 hours of trends research time per week.
* Be among the first to learn how to leverage disrupting trends such as carbon neutrality, mental wellness, talent platforms and hybrid work.
* Get 25+ actionable insights per report.
* A clean, non-distracting reading experience: no ads or popups.
* Access report archive 24/7 from any device.
* Basic reports 100% free. Now and always.
Articles about Signals:
- September 2, 2021 Sweden-based Stockeld Dreamery nabs €16.5 million to further its cheese-making ambitions
- September 1, 2021 5 sales mistakes to avoid as an early-stage B2B startup
- September 1, 2021 Berlin-based CoachHub snaps up €67.7 million to democratize coaching
- August 23, 2021 Polish startup Cardiomatics raises €2.7 million to expand its cloud AI tool for ECG analysis
- August 18, 2021 Vilnius-based Watalook lands €852K to help independent beauticians manage clients & bookings
- August 17, 2021 10 Utrecht-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 10, 2021 10 promising Warsaw-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- August 9, 2021 10 Lisbon-based startups to look out for in 2021 and beyond
- August 5, 2021 Austrian scaleup refurbed snaps up €45.4 million to grow its refurbished electronics marketplace
- August 4, 2021 10 The Hague startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 3, 2021 10 Zurich-based startups worth following in 2021 and beyond
- July 7, 2021 London-based event management startup Hopin acquires US-based Attendify
- June 29, 2021 Top 50: Europe’s hottest FinTech startups in 2021
- June 23, 2021 Danish startup Layerise lands €3 million to replace user manuals with interactive digital assistants
- June 2, 2021 Berlin-based TIER, a leading European e-scooter scaleup, lands €49 million for fleet expansion
- May 27, 2021 Oslo-based Vev secures €5 million to grow its visual editor for developers
- May 17, 2021 10 European dating startups to find your partner after lockdown
- March 15, 2021 British startup FocalPoint raises €7 million to accelerate roll-out of high accuracy satellite positioning software