Every week Signals picks one major trend that could change the way founders run their businesses. And researches it for 30+ hours.
Subscribers get the key insights in a 5-minute report, once a week.
Benefits for founders and business owners:
* Save over 30 hours of trends research time per week.
* Be among the first to learn how to leverage disrupting trends such as carbon neutrality, mental wellness, talent platforms and hybrid work.
* Get 25+ actionable insights per report.
* A clean, non-distracting reading experience: no ads or popups.
* Access report archive 24/7 from any device.
* Basic reports 100% free. Now and always.
Articles about Signals:
- February 19, 2021 10 super promising Switzerland-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 1, 2021 10 promising Romanian startups to watch in 2021
- January 25, 2021 Octopus Ventures announces new healthtech team and future €112.5 million global fund
- January 11, 2021 Vilnius-based Biomatter Designs raises €500k to develop AI for generative protein design
- January 11, 2021 10 promising Lithuania-based startups to watch in 2021
- December 18, 2020 German startup CoachHub lands €25 million to democratise coaching further across Europe, Asia and the US
- December 17, 2020 Berlin-based cargo.one, a real-time booking engine for air cargo, raises €34.3 million as demand soars globally
- December 10, 2020 London-based Streetbees lands €5.5 million to grow its human intelligence platform
- November 23, 2020 Dealing with stress and emotions as a startup founder (especially during COVID)
- November 23, 2020 London-based TransferGo secures €5 million from Silicon Valley Bank to power instant payments
- November 13, 2020 UK startup Clim8 Invest smashes Crowdcube campaign by 600% with €2.7 million to grow its digital investment platform
- November 12, 2020 UK startup Paid nabs €2.4 million seed funding to upgrade the enterprise procurement process
- November 4, 2020 Austrian MarTech Storyclash nabs €1.8 million to grow its social media monitoring tool
- October 15, 2020 German SaaS platform Workpath closes multi-million euro funding round to help companies become more agile
- October 14, 2020 London-based martech Stotles raises €1.5 million to support the public sector
- September 24, 2020 British data intelligence startup Ripjar raises €31 million Series B to fight criminal threats
- September 18, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 61 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 14-18, 2020)
- September 17, 2020 Helsinki-based HappySignals snaps up €4.7 million to help put employee experience at the core of digital transformation