Every week Signals picks one major trend that could change the way founders run their businesses. And researches it for 30+ hours.
Subscribers get the key insights in a 5-minute report, once a week.
Benefits for founders and business owners:
* Save over 30 hours of trends research time per week.
* Be among the first to learn how to leverage disrupting trends such as carbon neutrality, mental wellness, talent platforms and hybrid work.
* Get 25+ actionable insights per report.
* A clean, non-distracting reading experience: no ads or popups.
* Access report archive 24/7 from any device.
* Basic reports 100% free. Now and always.
Articles about Signals:
- June 2, 2021 Berlin-based TIER, a leading European e-scooter scaleup, lands €49 million for fleet expansion
- May 27, 2021 Oslo-based Vev secures €5 million to grow its visual editor for developers
- May 17, 2021 10 European dating startups to find your partner after lockdown
- March 15, 2021 British startup FocalPoint raises €7 million to accelerate roll-out of high accuracy satellite positioning software
- March 10, 2021 Basecamp founder David Heinemeier Hansson will join the EU-Startups Summit online!
- March 9, 2021 Berlin-based Elucidate raises €2.5 million to establish its financial crime risk benchmark
- March 9, 2021 “It always starts with the founder, their story, how they see the world”: Interview with investor Julia Hawkins, General Partner at LocalGlobe & Latitude
- March 4, 2021 Berlin-based Monite raises €1.1 million to automate admin and accounting for SMEs in Europe
- February 19, 2021 10 super promising Switzerland-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 1, 2021 10 promising Romanian startups to watch in 2021
- January 25, 2021 Octopus Ventures announces new healthtech team and future €112.5 million global fund
- January 11, 2021 Vilnius-based Biomatter Designs raises €500k to develop AI for generative protein design
- January 11, 2021 10 promising Lithuania-based startups to watch in 2021
- December 18, 2020 German startup CoachHub lands €25 million to democratise coaching further across Europe, Asia and the US
- December 17, 2020 Berlin-based cargo.one, a real-time booking engine for air cargo, raises €34.3 million as demand soars globally
- December 10, 2020 London-based Streetbees lands €5.5 million to grow its human intelligence platform
- November 23, 2020 Dealing with stress and emotions as a startup founder (especially during COVID)
- November 23, 2020 London-based TransferGo secures €5 million from Silicon Valley Bank to power instant payments