Every week Signals picks one major trend that could change the way founders run their businesses. And researches it for 30+ hours.
Subscribers get the key insights in a 5-minute report, once a week.
Benefits for founders and business owners:
* Save over 30 hours of trends research time per week.
* Be among the first to learn how to leverage disrupting trends such as carbon neutrality, mental wellness, talent platforms and hybrid work.
* Get 25+ actionable insights per report.
* A clean, non-distracting reading experience: no ads or popups.
* Access report archive 24/7 from any device.
* Basic reports 100% free. Now and always.
Articles about Signals:
- September 2, 2022 What’s next for the fashion industry? The tech startups weaving fresh trends
- September 2, 2022 Berlin-based everphone set to grow device-as-a-service offering with new €32 million raise
- July 28, 2022 Digital health startup iLoF secures €4.89 million to accelerate personalised drug discovery
- July 13, 2022 Berlin-based virtual pizza chain Milano Vice cooks up €5.9 million to launch
- June 22, 2022 London-based Stotles secures €6.1 million to streamline how businesses and governments work together
- June 14, 2022 Paris-based startup Granular picks up €2 million for its mission to fuel the shift to clean energy
- June 14, 2022 Leading global talent development platform CoachHub raises €191 million to democratise coaching worldwide
- May 30, 2022 Swedish startup STILRIDE gears up to bring its green origami manufacturing tech to industry
- April 4, 2022 Berlin-based lemon.markets raises €15 million to launch a stock trading API for developers
- February 10, 2022 Hamburg-based Cofenster raises €8 million to bring video communication into the corporate world
- February 8, 2022 10 super promising Swiss startups to watch in 2022 and beyond
- February 8, 2022 London-based m3ter launches with over €15 million to bring usage-based pricing to SaaS companies
- February 4, 2022 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan. 31 – Feb. 4)
- February 4, 2022 Czech startup Bound launches to let founders review funders
- January 25, 2022 Finnish Web3 startup Kleoverse locks in over €1 million to revolutionize talent discovery in the online-native world
- December 14, 2021 European micro-mobility leader TIER glides into Italy as it acquires Wind Mobility Italy
- November 23, 2021 London-based employee referral platform Intrro nabs €1.9 million boost to make hiring more human
- September 24, 2021 Fundraising Etiquette: A Guide for Founders – Part 3, Investor Conversations and Closing