Moss provides smart corporate credit cards, digital invoice management, and automated accounting services, allowing customers to manage their spending easily and transparently.
Whilst Moss’s dynamic credit cards are capable of handling even the highest spend, individual spending limits and real-time data per card, merchant or team keep help control costs.
Articles about Moss:
- August 20, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 16-20)
- August 19, 2021 Berlin-based fintech startup Moss secures €25 million in additional funding, led by Peter Thiel’s Valar Ventures
- June 29, 2021 Top 50: Europe’s hottest FinTech startups in 2021
- April 19, 2021 Munich-based insureQ, a digital insurance platform for SMEs & freelancers, raises €5 million
- January 15, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: The 80 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 11-15, 2021)
- June 30, 2020 What’s personality got to do with it? Top qualities for founders
- July 10, 2019 10 Warsaw-based startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- July 5, 2019 Transforming cities: European startups that are preparing for the population boom of 2050
- October 11, 2017 London-based Ometria raises $6 million to further develop its AI-powered customer marketing platform
- June 26, 2017 5 startups that grabbed our attention at Sónar+D in Barcelona