Being 100% smartphone based, we’re able to bypass the hurdles imposed by traditional institutions.
We assess people’s credit based on smartphone data. Our system will evaluate loan applications and instantly give the approval status within seconds of application.
We provide customers a frictionless opportunity to build credit and live life to the fullest. Users can build a credit by keeping the app installed and making loan payments on time.
Two billion individuals and 200 million small businesses in emerging economies today lack access to formal savings and credit. With the growing ubiquity of the phone, the market is ready for disruption. We are there to disrupt tis market.
Articles about Mobile Lending:
- October 20, 2021 Berlin-based Unstoppable Finance raises €4.47 million to bring decentralized finance to mainstream investors
- October 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (October 4-8)
- September 17, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (September 13-17)
- August 11, 2021 10 Frankfurt-based startups to watch in 2021 and beyond
- August 6, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (August 2-6)
- July 2, 2021 “Leave your ego aside, roll up your sleeves and surround yourself with people that are passionate and capable”: Interview with Hristo Borisov, CEO/Co-Founder, Payhawk
- May 7, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (3-7 May 2021)
- September 25, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 21-25, 2020)
- July 7, 2020 Latvia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 10, 2020 German-based Stocard launches mobile wallet in the UK and a mobile payment feature, reaching 50 million users
- June 2, 2020 “Ask why until it feels awkward, and then ask once more”: Interview with Mambu’s CEO Eugene Danilkis
- May 26, 2020 10 most promising Slovenian startups to watch in 2020
- May 15, 2020 Fintech ANNA nabs €19.7 million for its SME app and debit card that “miaows”
- May 12, 2020 Paris-based PlayPlay, video creation tool, snaps up €10 million
- February 24, 2020 Riga-based Mintos launches mobile app for its investment platform
- February 11, 2020 10 promising Latvia-based startups to watch in 2020
- February 10, 2020 Challenger bank Starling Bank snaps up €70.7 million to expand and award employees shares
- January 16, 2020 10 promising Lithuanian-based startups to watch in 2020