Being 100% smartphone based, we’re able to bypass the hurdles imposed by traditional institutions.
We assess people’s credit based on smartphone data. Our system will evaluate loan applications and instantly give the approval status within seconds of application.
We provide customers a frictionless opportunity to build credit and live life to the fullest. Users can build a credit by keeping the app installed and making loan payments on time.
Two billion individuals and 200 million small businesses in emerging economies today lack access to formal savings and credit. With the growing ubiquity of the phone, the market is ready for disruption. We are there to disrupt tis market.
Articles about Mobile Lending:
- May 7, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 80+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (3-7 May 2021)
- September 25, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 80 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 21-25, 2020)
- July 7, 2020 Latvia’s startup ecosystem at a glance
- June 10, 2020 German-based Stocard launches mobile wallet in the UK and a mobile payment feature, reaching 50 million users
- June 2, 2020 “Ask why until it feels awkward, and then ask once more”: Interview with Mambu’s CEO Eugene Danilkis
- May 26, 2020 10 most promising Slovenian startups to watch in 2020
- May 15, 2020 Fintech ANNA nabs €19.7 million for its SME app and debit card that “miaows”
- May 12, 2020 Paris-based PlayPlay, video creation tool, snaps up €10 million
- February 24, 2020 Riga-based Mintos launches mobile app for its investment platform
- February 11, 2020 10 promising Latvia-based startups to watch in 2020
- February 10, 2020 Challenger bank Starling Bank snaps up €70.7 million to expand and award employees shares
- January 16, 2020 10 promising Lithuanian-based startups to watch in 2020
- October 8, 2019 Barcelona-based fintech ID Finance launches crowdfunding campaign after 100% YoY revenue growth
- September 2, 2019 10 fintech startups to watch out for in 2019 and beyond
- August 21, 2019 Munich-based augmented reality startup eyecandylab raises €1.35 million seed round
- August 16, 2019 10 Milan-based startups to look out for in 2019 and beyond
- July 22, 2019 UK-based Atom Bank raises €56 million round to expand its app-based business and mortgage lending services
- April 16, 2019 27 European startups that have reached unicorn status