Meet in Class
Articles about Meet in Class:
- April 9, 2021 5 European VC firms focusing on SaaS startups that you should know
- April 8, 2021 10 rocketing European startups boosting the home delivery sector
- April 7, 2021 Why you’ll love the networking options at the EU-Startups Summit online!
- April 7, 2021 How to approach the best investors for your startup ‘online’
- March 31, 2021 French mobility companies Smoove and Zoov merge to help cities shift from cars to bikes
- March 31, 2021 Join TJF – Tech Jobs Fair: One of the largest virtual recruiting & branding events! (Sponsored)
- March 30, 2021 Tamaz Georgadze, CEO & Co-founder of Raisin, will speak at the EU-Startups Summit about building tech giants in Europe!
- March 29, 2021 Is crowdfunding the perfect way to build your startup? We spoke with these 7 founders to find out
- March 23, 2021 10 European startups shaking up the edtech sector in 2021
- March 19, 2021 British fintech startup Pollinate announces €42 million to further global expansion
- March 17, 2021 Video meeting startup Whereby raises €10 million to fuel international growth and challenge ‘Big Tech’
- March 12, 2021 10 European startups that every new parent should know
- March 10, 2021 Basecamp founder David Heinemeier Hansson will join the EU-Startups Summit online!
- March 8, 2021 TOP 50: Europe’s most influential women in the startup and venture capital space
- March 8, 2021 “When I ﬁrst approached investors, I was told women’s health products were too ‘niche’”: Interview with Elvie’s CEO and co-founder, Tania Boler
- March 2, 2021 Dutch online supermarket Crisp lands €30 million to bring ultra-fresh & sustainably produced food to more customers
- February 25, 2021 When the sky is not the limit: meet Europe’s top drone startups (Sponsored)
- February 15, 2021 10 promising startups from freezing Finland to watch in 2021
You’re a corporate or investor and looking for startups that are innovating in the same market as Meet in Class
? We’re happy to assist you with our Startup Sourcing