++What we do++
We know from personal experience how complicated, expensive, and time-consuming it is to find temporary accommodation when moving to a new city for work. Hotels are too expensive for extensive stays and unfurnished apartments are simply impractical.
That’s why we’ve created Homelike. A platform where business travellers and corporates can book furnished apartments with just a few clicks. Searching, requesting, and booking the apartment, as well as payment and signing the lease – the entire process happens online. No need for apartment viewings, or checking multiple websites or newspapers. We have digitised the market for furnished housing and target a seamless experience, outstanding quality, legal certainty and competent service. It is our goal to provide a unique experience for business travelers and corporate travel managers alike, by creating a secure and convenient channel for landlords to market their inventory to corporate tenants. Renting furnished apartments is as simple as booking a hotel room.
++Who we are++
We are a team of passionate mavericks, realistic optimists, and creative strategists. We love what we do. Our biggest incentives are delighted business travelers, satisfied corporate customers and gratified landlords. Every day, we work on improving the Homelike experience a little bit more—made possible through our invincible passion, hard-won expertise, uncompromising teamwork and a lot of coffee.
Articles about Homelike:
- January 2, 2020 EU-Startups Summit: The Future of Airbnb Management & Short-Term Rentals – a panel discussion with GuestReady, AirSorted and Homelike
- August 21, 2019 Berlin-based proptech COSI raises €5 million seed to combine the best of boutique hotels and AirBnB
- June 4, 2019 Listen and communicate with everyone – Interview with Dustin Figge, CEO of proptech startup Homelike
- January 11, 2019 Startup Jobs of the Week: sapaso, Homelike, and No More Aps are hiring
- January 4, 2019 Startup Jobs of the Week: commercetools, evan, Homelike, Marfeel, and ClicPiso are hiring