crème de la crème
crème de la crème connects the best European freelancers possessing the latest digital skills in marketing, tech, and design.
We have a curated community of freelancers that helps the best companies across the European continent.
Articles about crème de la crème:
- January 4, 2021 “I’d encourage founders to adopt a global mindset from the start”: Interview with Livestorm’s co-founder and CEO, Gilles Bertaux
- December 17, 2020 “In a nutshell: Investors simply weren’t necessary”: Interview with SmallPDF’s co-founder & CEO, Manuel Stofer and Dennis Just
- October 1, 2020 Paris-based Sendinblue raises €136.5 million to develop a digital marketing giant
- September 15, 2020 Stockholm-based scaleup Klarna lands €547 million to invest in its “smoooth” shopping experience
- September 9, 2020 10 reasons why you shouldn’t start a startup
- July 15, 2020 5 tips on how to manage your cross-cultural startup team
- May 28, 2020 Copenhagen-based Podimo raises €15 million to build a global podcaster ecosystem
- March 31, 2020 The Gig Economy: your startup’s survival guide during coronavirus
- February 29, 2020 Porto-based Sword Health raises additional €8.1 million to expand its tech-enabled physical therapy
- January 30, 2020 Stockholm-based Formulate, raises €3.7 million to optimise retail promotions with AI
- November 18, 2019 The pros and cons of founding a startup with your best friend
- October 15, 2019 London-based men’s online fashion startup Spoke raises €9.7 million
- October 7, 2019 The Creative Economy 101 – Are you creative?
- October 2, 2019 5 ways to foster creativity in the workplace – and why it’s important
- September 20, 2019 Google invests big time in renewable energy in Finland, Sweden, Belgium and Denmark
- July 2, 2019 A short introduction to the increasingly popular OKR goal management method (Part 2 of 2)
- June 24, 2019 Be part of the future of print technology at dna: drupa next age 2020 (Sponsored)
- June 14, 2019 German real estate investment platform Exporo raises €43 million to expand to neighbouring countries