Be Customer Smart
Everyone agrees intuitively that satisfied customers are more loyal and profitable – but fewer know what really drives satisfaction and how much that impacts the company profitability.
But the traditional methods such as surveys or the voice of the customer give only partial answers and are slow and biased as less and less people answer them.
Our AI Optimised CX Management solution tells you quickly:
- Which touchpoints and KPIs drive the (dis-)satisfaction the most?
- What is their impact on the NPS and revenue?
- What would be ideal target values for each KPI?
- Which customers are at risk of leaving because of the service level they have received?
Articles about Be Customer Smart:
- November 30, 2022 Finnish startup Synergi scoops up new funding to make smart energy consumption simpler for households
- November 29, 2022 EIT Health InnoStars Awards 2022: Meet the WINNERS who are shaping the future of European health
- November 29, 2022 Finnish startup Cactos raises €2.5 million to tackle the energy crisis with second-life Tesla batteries
- November 28, 2022 Launches, Partnerships & Expansions: Interesting startup milestones last week
- November 23, 2022 Benefit of a customisable HR tech stack for scaling companies | Interview with Giovanni Luperti, CEO, Humaans
- November 22, 2022 VC funds, corporate partners and startup perks await startups in the CEE Startup Challenge by Vestbee (Sponsored)
- November 21, 2022 London-based Surfboard raises fresh funds to make team planning more collaborative and human-centric
- November 21, 2022 Sympower fuels up to €25 million in Series B funding to build a more innovative renewable energy system across Europe
- November 18, 2022 Weekly funding round-up! All of the European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Nov. 14-18)
- November 18, 2022 Digitizing the global supply chain | Interview with Christina Rebel, Co-founder, Wikifactory
- November 18, 2022 Munich-based Sizekick bags €1.3 million to cut down on clothes returns for e-commerce
- November 10, 2022 Greener energy consumption is closer than ever as Oslo-based Enode raises €15 million
- November 9, 2022 A new generation of adtech that prioritises personalisation but doesn’t compromise privacy | Interview with Beatgrid
- November 8, 2022 10 European startups engaging employees for more connected teams
- November 8, 2022 French startup Kiliba snaps up €7 million for its AI-driven martech software
- November 3, 2022 German space tech startup Constellr raises €10 million to protect the global food supply with water monitoring system
- November 2, 2022 8 CleanTech startups catching our eye for the year ahead
- November 2, 2022 Brussels-based Shippr scores €10 million to reimagine same-day delivery logistics