Be Customer Smart
Everyone agrees intuitively that satisfied customers are more loyal and profitable – but fewer know what really drives satisfaction and how much that impacts the company profitability.
But the traditional methods such as surveys or the voice of the customer give only partial answers and are slow and biased as less and less people answer them.
Our AI Optimised CX Management solution tells you quickly:
– Which touchpoints and KPIs drive the (dis-)satisfaction the most?
– What is their impact on the NPS and revenue?
– What would be ideal target values for each KPI?
– Which customers are at risk of leaving because of the service level they have received?
Articles about Be Customer Smart:
- October 21, 2020 Blockchers presents 4 exciting blockchain startups working in food & water (Sponsored)
- October 13, 2020 Meet the 20 European scaleups that made it into the finals of this year’s EIT Digital Challenge
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- October 8, 2020 Paris-based fintech Joko raises €10 million to disrupt cashback in Europe
- October 6, 2020 Berlin-based Grover launches its circular economy tech rental platform in the Netherlands
- October 2, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 74 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Sept. 28 – Oct. 2, 2020)
- October 1, 2020 French beautytech 4.5.6 Skin, dedicated to melanin-rich complexions, raises €700K and unveils first skincare line
- September 29, 2020 “We’re working on equipping cars, cities and traffic with connectivity”: Interview with Commsignia’s co-founder and CEO József Kovács
- September 25, 2020 10 tech events you shouldn’t miss out on this October
- September 24, 2020 Copenhagen-based Layerise lands €1.1 million to grow its product onboarding tool
- September 21, 2020 Tink, the Stockholm-based open banking startup, acquires OpenWrks aggregation platform
- September 17, 2020 A dating site for businesses: Matchmaker.Ruhr brings together startups and more established companies (Sponsored)
- September 15, 2020 Stockholm-based scaleup Klarna lands €547 million to invest in its “smoooth” shopping experience
- September 15, 2020 Cosmose AI expands its connected retail technology to Southeast Asia through partnership with ADA
- September 10, 2020 Belgian startup InviteDesk raises €500K to grow its event marketing software internationally
- September 7, 2020 Amsterdam-based AMMP raises €1.15 million to grow its software for renewable energy companies in emerging markets