Be Customer Smart
Everyone agrees intuitively that satisfied customers are more loyal and profitable – but fewer know what really drives satisfaction and how much that impacts the company profitability.
But the traditional methods such as surveys or the voice of the customer give only partial answers and are slow and biased as less and less people answer them.
Our AI Optimised CX Management solution tells you quickly:
– Which touchpoints and KPIs drive the (dis-)satisfaction the most?
– What is their impact on the NPS and revenue?
– What would be ideal target values for each KPI?
– Which customers are at risk of leaving because of the service level they have received?
Articles about Be Customer Smart:
- October 20, 2021 Prague-based Resistant AI scored €14.28 million in Series A funding to protect financial automation from fraud and financial crime
- October 15, 2021 London-based fintech startup Plum raised additional €12 million in funding to become Europe’s ultimate money management app
- October 14, 2021 Dutch foodtech startup Orbisk secures €2.4 million in EU grant funding for its AI-based technology to fight food waste
- October 14, 2021 Taking a Solar TukTuk to the future lab at ITS World Congress in Hamburg (Sponsored)
- October 13, 2021 RatedPower scores €5.2 million to boost the digitalization of the solar industry and become the SaaS suite of renewables
- October 5, 2021 London-based Memgraph raises over €8 million in seed funding to provide Streaming Graph Algorithms to the masses
- September 29, 2021 “Transparency is absolutely key for helping your team and your business grow” – Interview with Pleo’s co-founder and CEO Jeppe Rindom
- September 28, 2021 Paris-based Witco launches its smart building app also in the UK – with €12 million in Series A funding
- September 23, 2021 “Do I really need external funding and is my company really a VC case?”: Interview with Uwe Horstmann, Co-Founder and General Partner of Project A Ventures
- September 22, 2021 Paris-based Altacasa raises €2 million to re-invent access to second homes in the UK and Europe
- September 21, 2021 Open Call from IntellIoT boosts European deeptech startups and SMEs with up to €150K (Sponsored)
- September 15, 2021 Eindhoven-based Sendcloud raises €150 million to accelerate growth of its all-in-one shipping platform
- September 7, 2021 10 skyrocketing London-based startups to follow in 2021 and beyond
- September 6, 2021 20 Malta-based startups that are continuing to grow fast during 2021
- September 3, 2021 10 promising Amsterdam-based startups to keep an eye on 2021 and beyond
- September 3, 2021 Paris-based fintech startup Mooncard raises €20 million to automate employee expenses and expense accounts
- August 31, 2021 What do VC investors want to see from smart city startups?
- August 31, 2021 Vienna-based Coinpanion secures €1.8 million for its digital crypto manager