Be Customer Smart
Everyone agrees intuitively that satisfied customers are more loyal and profitable – but fewer know what really drives satisfaction and how much that impacts the company profitability.
But the traditional methods such as surveys or the voice of the customer give only partial answers and are slow and biased as less and less people answer them.
Our AI Optimised CX Management solution tells you quickly:
– Which touchpoints and KPIs drive the (dis-)satisfaction the most?
– What is their impact on the NPS and revenue?
– What would be ideal target values for each KPI?
– Which customers are at risk of leaving because of the service level they have received?
Articles about Be Customer Smart:
- June 18, 2021 HR Software: 10 great tools which help startups to hire, grow, and thrive!
- June 17, 2021 Hybrid Work Series, Part 3: How can companies adjust to the new trend? (Interviews with CEOs)
- June 14, 2021 Bristol-based Immersive Labs raises €62 million to unlock cyber skills across large organizations
- June 10, 2021 German startup EqualTo raises €3.5 million for their no-code sales commission operating system
- June 9, 2021 How can you scale your smart city startup in Europe? Here are 5 top tips!
- June 4, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 105 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 31 – June 4)
- June 3, 2021 “The more technology available for women, the better”: Interview with Natural Cycles’ co-founder and CEO, Elina Berglund
- June 1, 2021 Finnish e-mobility software startup eMabler raises €630K for its electric vehicle charging solution
- May 28, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 100 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (May 24-28)
- May 26, 2021 Growth Marketing 101: What is it, and how does it work?
- May 21, 2021 “The ability to orchestrate spaces in which employees love to work in, is going to be crucial”: Interview with Locatee’s CEO & co-founder, Thomas Kessler
- May 19, 2021 Belgium-based hospitality scaleup Apicbase raises €4 million to expand its food and beverage management platform
- May 11, 2021 Warsaw-based ProperGate raises €1 million to digitalise construction site logistics
- May 11, 2021 Zencargo, a London-based digital freight forwarder, raises €35 million
- May 6, 2021 Madrid-based ifeel raises €5.5 million to democratise access to therapy
- May 6, 2021 Dutch wholesale marketplace Orderchamp raises €16.6 million to expand further across Europe
- May 4, 2021 Swedish equestrian training app and collaboration platform Ridesum nabs €900K
- May 4, 2021 Paris-based Fintecture raises €6.2 million to facilitate payments and accelerate merchants’ growth across Europe