Be Customer Smart
Everyone agrees intuitively that satisfied customers are more loyal and profitable – but fewer know what really drives satisfaction and how much that impacts the company profitability.
But the traditional methods such as surveys or the voice of the customer give only partial answers and are slow and biased as less and less people answer them.
Our AI Optimised CX Management solution tells you quickly:
– Which touchpoints and KPIs drive the (dis-)satisfaction the most?
– What is their impact on the NPS and revenue?
– What would be ideal target values for each KPI?
– Which customers are at risk of leaving because of the service level they have received?
Articles about Be Customer Smart:
- March 3, 2021 “The mass-affluent segment is a huge market opportunity”: Interview with wealthpilot’s founder and CEO, Stephan Schug
- March 3, 2021 10 promising Luxembourg-based startups to watch out for in 2021
- March 2, 2021 Dutch online supermarket Crisp lands €30 million to bring ultra-fresh & sustainably produced food to more customers
- February 26, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Feb. 22-26, 2021)
- February 26, 2021 Estonian startup MyGames raises €100K for its ‘self-service’ courts and booking platform for racket sports
- February 26, 2021 10 promising Bulgarian startups to watch in 2021
- February 25, 2021 When the sky is not the limit: meet Europe’s top drone startups (Sponsored)
- February 24, 2021 10 promising Croatian startups to watch in 2021
- February 23, 2021 Global design platform Canva acquires two word class European innovators: Kaleido AI & Smartmockups
- February 22, 2021 London-based last-mile delivery startup, Gophr, raises €4.6 million
- February 19, 2021 10 super promising Switzerland-based startups to watch in 2021
- February 18, 2021 Event networking platform Grip lands €10.7 million to reach more virtual, hybrid and in-person events
- February 12, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 81+ European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (8-12 Feb, 2021)
- February 11, 2021 10 promising Netherlands-based startup stars to watch in 2021
- February 10, 2021 10 promising Norwegian startups to keep an eye on in 2021
- February 8, 2021 10 promising Estonian startups kicking ass in 2021
- February 5, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (1-5 Feb, 2021)
- February 3, 2021 10 promising Sweden-based startups to watch in 2021