Barbara IoT has positioned itself as one of the most promising startups in the area of the Internet of Things and Cybersecurity, and aspires to lead the global market with an e-insurance operating system for connected industries.
Articles about Barbara:
- August 30, 2022 Berlin-based GreenTrade scores fresh funding to build nature-based carbon credits and impact claims marketplace
- June 27, 2022 Irish startup Luminate Medical picks up €4.7 million to tackle the side effects of cancer treatment
- April 13, 2021 Tera Ventures closes €43 million fund to boost seed-stage startups
- January 8, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 49 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (Jan 4-8, 2021)
- January 4, 2021 Madrid-based Barbara IoT lands over €400K for its operating system for industrial IoT
- November 11, 2020 Italian startup Qapla’ lands €950K to grow its innovative shipment management system