AID:Tech was the first company in the world to successfully deliver international aid to Syrian Refugees in Lebanon using Blockchain technology. Our products and services help client and partners address some of the world’s largest social issues as well as targets set by the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals – signed on by over 190 countries. Our solutions offer an unprecedented level of insight into performance, transparency and efficiency – generating rich datasets with which, governments, NGOs and charities can harness to improve how funds, products and assets are distributed and tracked.
AID:Tech CEO & Co-founder, Joseph Thompson, has been recognised as one of only ten global SDG Pioneers by the UN for his work in promoting Blockchain technology and its potential in global development.
Articles about AID:Tech:
- July 2, 2021 Weekly VC Overview: All 126 European startup funding rounds we tracked this week (June 28-July 2)
- January 1, 2020 10 Ireland-based startups to watch in 2020
- February 19, 2019 10 Irish startups to look out for in 2019
- October 10, 2018 10 European startups fostering social change
- April 12, 2018 MIT expands $1M+ “Future of Work” prize: European entrepreneurs can register until May 1 to apply (Sponsored)