Reliable and sturdy large scale industrial 3D printers that works with engineering thermoplastics (ASA, PA6-CF, PETG).
Currently market is filled with desktop like 3D printers that usually are very limited in size of produced parts and can only extrude commodity thermoplastics. We developed an affordable and professional Large scale 3DP that works with engineering materials and is best for Large (up to 1000x1000x1000mm in size) high-quality applications ranging from tooling to replacement parts and end-use goods for Industry and Innovative Communities.
Articles about Additive Lab:
- October 28, 2020 Pet-tech startup KatKin secures €5 million to take its personalised cat food across the UK
- October 23, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 65 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 19-23, 2020)
- October 16, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 73 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 12-16, 2020)
- October 9, 2020 Weekly VC Overview: All 69 European funding rounds we tracked this week (Oct. 5-9, 2020)
- September 25, 2020 The Rainforest Company: Berlin-based startup which set out to protect the rainforest enters UK market
- August 28, 2020 Swiss foodtech startup Planted develops one of the world’s first vegan kebab skewers
- February 12, 2020 10 European startups helping you celebrate Valentine’s Day
- August 22, 2019 Is the 3D printing hype over? Here are 10 European startups still betting on the technology
- February 4, 2019 Harvesting flies for protein: Hexafly secures another €1.1 million to feed fish and livestock
- September 6, 2017 Austrian 3D printing startup mything secures over €2 million in pre-launch funding
- June 15, 2017 How Kreatize aims to help manufacturing partners be more successful – interview with Simon Tüchelmann