Reaching the 2030 SDGs and creating a more inclusive, more sustainable society requires fundamental changes in how our society and economy operate. Driving this change are innovative thinkers, disruptive startups and fresh ways of thinking that challenge the status quo.
Startupbootcamp, through its Bold Action initiative, is aiming to support startups who are providing a better service to customers, from asset optimisation right through to alternative energy solutions. Introducing the Renewable Energy & Net-Zero Accelerator Programme.
Renewable Energy & Net-Zero Accelerator Programme
The Renewable Energy & Net-Zero Accelerator Programme is part of Startupbootcamp’s mission to connect visionary founders with a global network of experts, investors, mentors and partners. Doing so, the firm aims to supercharge innovation in the energy sector, creating a net zero society and economy.
With SBC Bold Action, Startupbootcamp is directly investing in the 90 fastest-growing impact-driven startups around the world. Startupbootcamp will select 10 companies to take part in this three-month long programme, helping to shape the constantly evolving energy sector
What to expect:
- Access to investors and investor-readiness sessions – Access to an exclusive Investor network with prospects of different stages.
- Sessions with many different experts – Continuous interactions with experts to support teams to implement the learnings into their business.
- Mentorship – an international network of mentors with multiple areas of expertise.
- Exposure in the Energy ecosystem.
Why take part?
Headquartered in Amsterdam, Startupbootcamp has been accelerating promising startups since 2010, helping them to prepare to scale and accelerate their development. The firm works on a global level with over 100 corporates and partners, working locally to create global, impactful solutions. To date, Startupbootcamp has accelerated over 1,200 startups and they have no intention of slowing down.
Taking part in this accelerator programme will give participating startups exposure, training and mentoring, the tools to professionalize and structure business plans and strategies, access to global network and corporate partners, access to investors and investor-readiness sessions, and services and discounts of up to €450k. That’s without mentioning Startupbootcamp’s life cycle support, which offers continuous learning beyond the 3-month programme, taking startups to global heights, going from the early stages to Series C.
- Desk space per company in the B. Building located in Amsterdam.
- Startup Visa per founder should they move to the Netherlands
- €15K cash plus up to 450K in services
- Solid investors and corporate network
- Access to experienced mentors and dedicated life cycle support
- Virtual & Physical Program
- Access to Innoleaps and The Talent Institute as a support system in scaling
- No initial costs for startups to participate
How to apply?
Applications are already open for this programme! Apply here and get world-class support to scale fast and grow sustainably. Applications close on December 29th with a programme start date scheduled for March 7th.