Are you passionate about startups, writing, and looking for a remote side-gig? Then read on!
EU-Startups is the leading online publication about startups in Europe, and despite the challenges in front of us due to the coronavirus pandemic, we have just launched our CLUB membership. For this reason, we are now on a mission to produce even higher-quality in-depth pieces about the European startup scene.
By joining us now as a remote contributor, you’d be joining us at an exciting time of transformation, as we deepen our coverage and sharpen our focus on industry trends, fast-growth sectors and European innovation hubs.
What are we looking for?
For a long-term collaboraton and the creation of in-depth articles and evergreen content, we are looking for contributors with:
- Experience of the tech/startup world: Whether you’ve worked at an accelerator or incubator, as a founder, or at a venture capital firm, you’re familiar with the common terms of the startup and VC world
- Very strong writing skills in English
- Local connections: You are ‘plugged in’ to what’s going on in your local startup scene – you know about the key startup hubs and players in your area
- Some writing samples: You’re not a professional journalist but best case you’d be able to show us some examples of your previous articles or writing online
- Self-starter attitude: You get going on the articles without much nudging from us
- Availability for 3-4 articles a month: You’d be able to contribute 3-4 good quality articles per month? Perfect!
What are the benefits?
Joining our team has a nice list of advantages that can help you get further plugged into the European startup scene.
- Be part of the EU-Startups team: Get connected to the people behind the leading online magazine about startups in Europe, and become part of our remote team
- Press passes: Get media passes to pretty much any startup event in Europe (online and offline)
- Widen your network: Interview key players in the European startup ecosystem, like CEOs and founders of fast-growing startups, or prominent investors
- Visibility: Publish your articles in front of our 300K monthly audience, and get extra visibility via the biography box which will appear under each article
- Bonus benefits: If your pieces go ‘viral’ with over a few thousand views and are shared a lot on social media 🙂
- A long-term partnership: We are looking to create a long-term collaboration with you
Interested? Fill in the application form by midnight Friday, October 2nd. Good luck! 🙂